• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzom21

Of course he is defending Bill Maher, 80% of his crowds are full of white men wishing they could say nigger too. Most of what he says is directed at those fans these days. They have made him more money than he ever has had, so I get it but damn.

So basically...
giphy.gif

Malyse

I happy that at least it was a real apology and not that "if you were offended" bullshit, but Maher still ain't shit.

akira28

That's why they offered the free upgrade, they had to make sure as many people as possible were locked into their garbage proprietary programs.

At least if the Win10 defence force is to be believed ^^
Btw using pro or home edition? Been using pro even though I dual boot just because of the lower restrictions.

my dumb ass paid for the professional version but they still gimped it 6 months later to be just like the home version.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
So basically...
giphy.gif

I used to think that wasn't the case, his act at the DNC changed my mind completely. The DNC was the most diverse political crowd in years. All races, genders, ages were everywhere. But who is Killer Mike constantly taking pics with and surrounded by? White men. You could say those are is fans so they sought him out, but you mean to tell me that he couldn't find or seek out minorities? Hell, every other celeb did. After that I, I started looking at his act in a different light. At this point I think he would take a trip to Nigeria and be surrounded by white men the entire trip.

I remember Killer Mike says all Black people should join the NRA and strap up. Everyone roasted him saying that the NRA ain't exactly interested in minority outreach. I think he has seen that white people have shown him so much financial love that he loves them. Hell, right now on twitter he is roasting every black person who @s him. All the while defending Maher.

That feel when you invested so much in the Xbox one

Something told me to get a PS4 years ago😠
Their initial online-only focus scared me off even after they backtracked. It initially had a way more interesting exclusive lineup to me but they cancelled or scaled back pretty much everything I was interested in. Still wanna play Sunset Overdrive though.

D i Z

The go to complaint is the inconsistency with Batman lore. Take that away and it all makes a kind of sense that removes the standard that people are holding it to. It would actually make so much sense, I would pick up where I left of with this kind of re-framing.

I've always thought that Lost is shit. And not the shit. LOL.

I'mma cuss two bad words at you for any Lost slander. The last two seasons however you can bury.

LotusHD

Banned
It';s so weird on so many levels seeing people excited about Twintelle.

How so

The go to complaint is the inconsistency with Batman lore. Take that away and it all makes a kind of sense that removes the standard that people are holding it to. It would actually make so much sense, I would pick up where I left of with this kind of re-framing.

I mean, I won't deny that the show would be "better" with that in mind, but there's still a lot to dislike about Gotham, at least when I was watching it.

Get high before your show and think you have enough cosigns from your black friends to call yourself a house nigga brehs

Mike ain't trying to burn no bridges but for all of his intelligence, he's not smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Let Twitter ruin your reputation before dinner brehs

D i Z

How so

I mean, I won't deny that the show would be "better" with that in mind, but there's still a lot to dislike about Gotham, at least when I was watching it.

I hopped out when the criminals started to band together and kidnapped school buses full of kids and murdering the good cops in the precinct. I think Enigma had just offed his first dude. I think that was season 2 or 3, I don't even remember.

Slayven

I've always thought that Lost is shit. And not the shit. LOL.
It was, it is utter and complete nonsense
Get high before your show and think you have enough cosigns from your black friends to call yourself a house nigga brehs

Mike ain't trying to burn no bridges but for all of his intelligence, he's not smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Let Twitter ruin your reputation before dinner brehs

Killer Mike been in the bushes since he slandered those two women caping for Bernie

It';s so weird on so many levels seeing people excited about Twintelle.

Combination of her being a woman of color and being

Maher probably does think he got that hood pass too.

LotusHD

Banned
I hopped out when the criminals started to band together and kidnapped school buses full of kids and murdering the good cops in the precinct. I think Enigma had just offed his first dude. I think that was season 2 or 3, I don't even remember.

Last thing I remember was their proto-Joker. Then I heard his wife went crazy or some shit.

lol Twintelle is evil?

Nah, it's a reference to something from Samurai Jack lol

Malyse

Well.

"Really strong build to her."
🤔

Translation: that ass

All according to strong build.

TN: strong build means thicc ass

Strong build = EXTRA THICC

They knew how popular Twinelle would be. That didn't make an ass that looks like that and expect it to go unnoticed.

Wait a minute

She is floating?

Also that walking animation.

That ass has its own gravity and it's tidal locked to Earth.

And this gem:

Accepting women as equal humans with dignity does not mean we are not allowed to find women attractive.

There's a lot of historical context for the oversexualization of the black female figure.

http://openworks.wooster.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1026&context=blackandgold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQO7XoANYb8
http://africana.fiu.edu/people/faculty-grad-presentations/stephens_mainstream_hip_hop.pdf

^ I've always been aware of that. In this case I think it's just at the point where white people now find curves and big butts attractive to the point where if one is pointed out they instantly say she has ass like Bayo and Cammy. If this was like 12 years ago we wouldn't even see thicc and dat ass around so much. I love Twintelle for that and simply because she slays.
Morning people

I am legit mad at how bullshit Teken's story mode is

But it's always been bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom