• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin everyone..

Feel like I got hit in my head with several bricks

Killing Floor 2 has never been on my radar, is it a good game? It looks like it is similar to Left 4 Dead, is that correct?

I have it on steam. Think more Sega house of the dead ish. KF2 is more arcadey than L4D. Its fun with a big group of people playing on max wave and difficulty, but gets repetitive quick. I still haven't tried their new DLC they came out with yet, so maybe its changed that.

Johndoey

Banned
Morning people

I am legit mad at how bullshit Teken's story mode is

It's a damn mess.
--
Hoo boy can't wait to play T7 online.

Oh wait

Connection to opponent lost

What are you talking in every thread people talk about how much they love the music or visuals of 4. Like right here. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=tekken+4+best+aesthetic#post235743889 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=tekken+4+best+aesthetic#post211539879

Even then the farther you go back the worst it gets. I love all of them though.
happy to be proven wrong. tekken 4 was my most played Ps2 game and thus a huuuge chunk of my childhood.

and yeah, it definitely did have the most creative aesthetics of a tekken game. it just kinda lacked in content as far as being a game goes

Morning Lightning; enjoy your day off.

Killing Floor 2 has never been on my radar, is it a good game? It looks like it is similar to Left 4 Dead, is that correct?

It's a horde mode game of sorts. Survive a number of waves against an onslaught of zeds, fight a boss at the end of the last wave. Win. Also the gunplay is fantastic apparently. I loved the first game and can't wait to play the second one.

Faustek

Evening bct

Someone at Sony Nordics marketing team needs a real ass whooping.
Market that Playstation video is go.
Market that Amazon Prime is a go on their devices.
Market that SF bio(unlawful movie monopoly) is a go in their devices.
Non of that is true and if you call them they say no we don't then you mail them a photo of the marketing and they retort with "ooh a mistake, we're sorry". Yes, I mean their LDAC devices are superior, their TVs, UHDBD players are topnotch and all supportive of LDAC so the sound is always winning but come on! I need those apps.

Enzom21

Once social media/news outlets start calling him racist, the word some GAFers hate more than the actions that get the label applied, he will make some attempt at an apology (especially if he hopes to continue to get Black guests on his show other than Jason Whitlock). Bill Maher might love heat but he can't take Black people heat. Even Eminem apologized for that shit.

Nah, the only way I see him apologizing, is if it affects his fetishization of black women.
After all of these years, he's still pissed about losing his Politically Incorrect show.
He'll either ignore it or go on a long diatribe about the left too PC and that being the reason that Trump got elected.

I knew that Maher was shit when he supported Peta and anti-vaxxers. But I let him cook because, hey, he roasted Republicans.

But yeah, the evidence has been mounting up. And he's not even a Democrat or liberal or progressive.

I'm betting that black comedians will still come on his show. Comedians have a strange sort of community where they will put up with a lot, especially if the offender is popular and can put them on his show. The only thing they all hate is joke thieves, and even then, popularity can still be a factor.

Faustek

Oh I see what Maher did now. That's hilarious that it took that to make some people change their minds. Don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed having him as back ground noise but it was just that. If you really listened to him it was to much of unsubstantial shitflinging on the religious. Don't care for either but especially not his "criticism".

@Mrs. Manky, I wonder how much is actually a money thing. I don't know how much comedians make but from what I gather most make crap.

Oh I see what Maher did now. That's hilarious that it took that to make some people change their minds. Don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed having him as back ground noise but it was just that. If you really listened to him it was to much of unsubstantial shitflinging on the religious. Don't care for either but especially not his "criticism".

@Mrs. Manky, I wonder how much is actually a money thing. I don't know how much comedians make but from what I gather most make crap.

I'm sure a lot of it is money. That kind of exposure means you get more gigs at the Laugh-a-terias and the Chuckle Houses. And that means more money to make your album, etc, etc. Think of how many women comedians have put up with harassment from men who were more famous than them. Don't make waves, and hey, they might put you on.

I'm sure a lot of it is money. That kind of exposure means you get more gigs at the Laugh-a-terias and the Chuckle Houses. And that means more money to make your album, etc, etc. Think of how many women comedians have put up with harassment from men who were more famous than them. Don't make waves, and hey, they might put you on.
Yep. Comedy is all about exposure. So even though a lot of the top guys are pieces of crap, you endure it because you wanna make your break on the circuit.

Just saw the Maher shit, never capped for the dude anyway. But will HBO let him go, or is that to rash for folks? Last time I checked the intricacies between being a house nigger and a field nigger is nothing that should be joked about, period, but slavery is funny tho right? Naw... But I guess his mark ass, gonna get a slap on the wrist.

Has it been compared to Kathy Griffen yet? Something something along the lines of comedians defending comedians saying "That's what we do, comedians are supposed to cross the line."

Faustek

Yes, that's true.

Just saw the Maher shit, never capped for the dude anyway. But will HBO let him go, or is that to rash for folks? Last time I checked the intricacies between being a house nigger and a field nigger is nothing that should be joked about, period, but slavery is funny tho right? Naw... But I guess his mark ass, gonna get a slap on the wrist.

Has it been compared to Kathy Griffen yet? Something something along the lines of comedians defending comedians saying "That's what we do, comedians are supposed to cross the line."

Did hbo resurrect def comedy yet?

About Griffen....you know we all know why she shouldn't have done that but even across the world I'm not sure I would bat and eyelash if it came to that. I have zero respect for him. The man is the definition of garbage.

Should add that I would love seeing the man sitting in a corner begging for change.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Morning people
Mornin everyone.
Evening bct.
Mornin' all.
Evening all.
Anywhoooo how is everyone! I got a day left to try and keep these bday surprises to myself. Pretty excited!

How's everyone's weekend going, any Tekken beat downs go on yet?
Eh, breathing. But that's about it.

You ?
But how would he know?
PXOchIA.gif

akira28

just spent 20 minutes in windows 10 trying to change a file association.

I would change it, and windows would change it right back saying it messed up the associations for "another program"...

come to find out the default windows photos program had the gif and jpeg extentions fucking LOCKED, i couldn't change them for shit without going through control panel and finding the specific gif spec and changing it manually to my program.

They have the OS fighting the user to make sure I am forced to use shitty default MS products.

Microsoft get fucked. You're so wrong that whatever bad things happens to you you deserve it.

I hope this is the last 100 dollars you ever get from me.

Faustek

Ok so breaking my vegan diet now. Eating a big fat doner kebab pizza. Just now though.
Been feeling nauseous for a few days now. Kinda like not hungover but feeling it.

I would change it, and windows would change it right back saying it messed up the associations for "another program"...

come to find out the default windows photos program had the gif and jpeg extentions fucking LOCKED, i couldn't change them for shit without going through control panel and finding the specific gif spec and changing it manually to my program.

They have the OS fighting the user to make sure I am forced to use shitty default MS products.

Microsoft get fucked. You're so wrong that whatever bad things happens to you you deserve it.

No no, it's all good. It's for your benefit it's like that so you don't do it wrong and mess up.
At least if the Win10 defence force is to be believed ^^
Btw using pro or home edition? Been using pro even though I dual boot just because of the lower restrictions.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

yeah Windows 10 is maybe the most annoying OS I've used for any length of time

If Linux wasn't such a pain in the ass as it comes to drivers and gaming, I'd seriously consider switching.

Shy

00QGcqq.gif

That's why they offered the free upgrade, they had to make sure as many people as possible were locked into their garbage proprietary programs.

More or less "Bill Maher can say nigger because someone once called my wife a bitch and she was cool with it"

I remember when he wasn't such a shithead.

Two years ago seems like forever now.

But hey him and Bill are buddies, so he's gotta toe that line cause they're friends!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
More or less "Bill Maher can say nigger because someone once called my wife a bitch and she was cool with it"

Of course he is defending Bill Maher, 80% of his crowds are full of white men wishing they could say nigger too. Most of what Killer Mike says is directed at his white male fans these days. They have made him more money than he ever has had, so I get it but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom