• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Speaking of computers, I recall you said you had to RMA a GTX 1070. What went wrong with it? And which brand?

-------

I want to fight Numb in Tekken eventually. I have high expectations.

I was playing a really light game. So, I'm not entirely sure what occurred. Temps went way up out of nowhere. Just kinda made my display go mad wonky, then it went black. Thought it was a drivers issue at first, but working off of that didn't seem to sort it.

Exact one I had is this one.

I was playing a really light game. So, I'm not entirely sure what occurred. Temps went way up out of nowhere. Just kinda made my display go mad wonky, then it went black. Thought it was a drivers issue at first, but working off of that didn't seem to sort it.

Exact one I had is this one.

I see, you lost the GPU lottery, unfortunately lol. I'm always nervous when I get a new one. I've never had ASUS brand GPU....actually, in the past 10 years I've only had a one video card that wasn't made my EVGA.

One thing I've always hated about these GPUs is that they are not easy to clean.

Sch1sm

I see, you lost the GPU lottery, unfortunately lol. I'm always nervous when I get a new one. I've never had ASUS brand GPU....actually, in the past 10 years I've only had a one video card that wasn't made my EVGA.

One thing I've always hated about these GPUs is that they are not easy to clean.

I always go ASUS/MSI. The EVGA 1070 had some problems, iirc, but the ASUS doesn't. Pretty much just bad luck, lol. I'm hoping to get it back soon so I can hop on Tekken 7 on PC, as well, but what can ya do.
Luckily I have another rig in the house if it goes too long.

Johndoey

Banned
Outside of a couple cool moments this story mode is really poorly constructed. Though it does flesh out Heihachi in an interesting way.

Mizerman

Nobody play with Numb.

He's just Deebo in the BCT fighting game circle.

One of Numb's victims

CSNggDyUsAE-H6r.jpg

I always go ASUS/MSI. The EVGA 1070 had some problems, iirc, but the ASUS doesn't. Pretty much just bad luck, lol. I'm hoping to get it back soon so I can hop on Tekken 7 on PC, as well, but what can ya do.
Luckily I have another rig in the house if it goes too long.

That's a lot of computing power in one home! Well, I've been eyeing the Gigabyte ones — that's what I'm going for if/when I decided pull the trigger.

Fuck Lars

Why couldn't Lei Wulong play the investigative reporters role?

What the fuck is Yoshimitsu?

Does Kazuya and Jin know bad hairlines run in the family?

Lots of questions that need answers people

Zekes!

Aight show of hands.

Who all called the "Bill Maher ain't shit" card in the pool? Payouts can't happen till I get numbers.

I've never really paid attention to Maher or cared for the dude, but I immediately dropped him in the 'ain't shit bucket' when he invited Milo to his show

Johndoey

Banned
Yoshimitsu is a goddamn alien menace. Jin is a dumbass of the highest order. Kazuya is just a punk. Lars is by default the best Mishima.

Aight show of hands.

Who all called the "Bill Maher ain't shit" card in the pool? Payouts can't happen till I get numbers.
It's not like Maher being sketchy as fuck is new. Folks just being willfully ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom