• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook friends at this point. I keep him added for a daily reminder of how far fuckery can take you. Dude seems really confused flipping from hotep to letting one of his friends wear one of these.

mynigga-myredneck.jpg

LionPride

Banned
My roommate may be a white guy from buttfuck TN, but went to school where black people exist, and if this is the same twitter account that my mom found/stalked, follows Worldstar

My roommate may be a white guy from buttfuck TN, but went to school where black people exist, and if this is the same twitter account that my mom found/stalked, follows Worldstar
I mean, does this assume he can't be racist or something? I'm not sure what golden stars these give a white dude.

I didn't get the game I wanted

The creator must be autistic

Dumb shit lol
People deluded themselves thinking the, what, year or so they had to work on Switch was enough time for a new game to drop to begin with.

It's a game for 5-12 year olds, y'all. Ain't that serious.

Man Wonder Woman was meh 6/10

Couldn't they stop Chris Pine from
constantly putting his hands on WW's cheeks?
Also that nikka
is getting typecast with old timey motorcycles

How will they justify needing
all their scrubs in Justice League when they spend 2 hours showing Wonder Woman going SSJ 1?

And for the end
I thought olde dude was going to fly the plane to Sappo's island
just joking

I pulled the old I buy a ticket for something else and walk into WW

I get why people do it.

But something about it looking that clean just doesn't jive well with me. I feel like the jagged edges and stuff were part of the charm.

I think its because of the contrast between the cartoonish characters and the realistic environment (see: Dragon Quest XI)

RedSwirl

I get why people do it.

But something about it looking that clean just doesn't jive well with me. I feel like the jagged edges and stuff were part of the charm.

The problem is that the environments, maps, textures, and other art assets were all originally designed with that low-poly geometry in mind. In order to make it really fit they'd have to add density to the environments and do new, busier textures. It's why 343 went as far as it did when it redid the graphics for Halo Anniversary.

I remember seeing two different attempts to do this with Bob-Omb Battlefield in Mario 64, one with the original textures and one where somebody did all new textures, and the latter looked more "modern."

It's a real delicate balance, one I'm sure Nintendo would probably handle better than a bunch of hobbyists.

akira28

"Ice Cube pins a terrified Bill Maher to chair and yells "Nigga, what?" in his face for 30 minutes."

well you know I was like imagining when he said he was up all night, that he was up all night with his agent trying to get one of his 'black friends' to pick up their phones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom