• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

anybody watch Supergirl season 2? is it worth seeing on Netflix?

oh by the way Wonder Woman is a good movie.
Nah, for it is Gadot that let's it down. Her acting is bad and her expressions so wooden. End fight is beyond bad as well. Shame as I liked the rest. 6/10 movie for me

Beefy

smh you can't appreciate nothin
It's 5am and my cat brought in a pigeon with it's head chewed up 😂. My cat was just staring at me wanting me to say thanks about having a messed up pigeon on my bedroom floor

Question is are you going to share it with your cat after you grill it? I mean, they did all the real work. Just saying.

I binned it. Last time I didn't my yard had piles of feathers all over the place

cdyhybrid

It's 5am and my cat brought in a pigeon with it's head chewed up 😂. My cat was just staring at me wanting me to say thanks about having a messed up pigeon on my bedroom floor

I binned it. Last time I didn't my yard had piles of feathers all over the place
SMH, cat is gonna maul you in your sleep for being ungrateful now

remind me to never get your ungrateful ass a birthday gift

scust

This kind of shit irks me. Victory made a great point in her video. Fuck them and do what you want. Isn't D.Va Asian? I don't see people hating when white women cosplay as her, but it's a problem when a black woman does it?

Edit: I also totally know her friend who cosplays Sombra.

Fuck Florida, I got arrested stepping off of a cruise ship in Florida by Customs talking about how I was violating some Florida court order by leaving the country. I had never been to Florida before that cruise, it took me 3 days to get out of that shit. They had the nerve to send me a letter 6 months later saying they were sorry and charges we dismissed.
I'm sorry you had to go through that.

she can' be doing that her and Gayle has a brunch date

Ah, Oprah. Yet another symbol of Black America's obsession with wealth. While Oprah has done a lot for charity, I wish she would earmark more of it for our culture; especially since she has been known to complain about Black America in the pasty.

i'm shocked shocked
not really
that Oprah is the last black woman celebrity of the 80's/90's to out last the gay rumors
LaTifah fell
Monifa fell
Da Brat fell
Mc Lyte fell
????
yet Oprah remains on Mount Olympus

Sch1sm

Yes they are. nyc is number 1, baby. Go back to sleep, your sleep deprivation isnt allowing you to think clearly

Number 1 in what?
Hint: Nothing.

I got work at 9, no rest for the wicked. I got 3 hours of sleep and one long as hell shift ahead of me, but you know I'd say this even if I got 10 hours.

That's just rude. I hope you suffer through Calc 2, smh.

Have good days, BCT~
Trust me, i am. This woman goes so fast that sometimes i just give up on copying the problem cause she erases it as soon as she solves it 😭.
I am honest to god surprised that its coming out 2018. I still dont believe itll make that year till its on store shelves/available to download and play on psn.

Morning all

Trust me, i am. This woman goes so fast that sometimes i just give up on copying the problem cause she erases it as soon as she solves it 😭.

Snap a pic on your phone, might help. I found myself rushing to copy down problems that I wasn't listening to explanations. Started to just follow along, and snap a picture so I could refer back later.

Alright. Always good to hear the youth are making their way. Well wishes to her.
-
I managed to find a car on short notice, but I'm tapped now.

Congrats to her, and all the best. Hope she kills it in high school and gets all the options she can beyond that.

They ain't wrong, though.

---

Morning, BCT.

Whoever was sick in here first (smh, old man), I'm blaming you for how I've been feeling the past 2 days. Can't even sleep properly.

Mornin' everyone.

Congrats to her!

Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom