• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Swag:

GLnUCpa.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
LOL.

Yeah, i saw on the last page that you weren't really enjoying your time in Italy. Unfortunately.

What about the rest of your trip. How are you finding it ?
Oh Ive enjoyed my time here, but I just want my bed dammit, lol. It's been wonderful and the food has been amazing. About 14 days now with two more to go.

RedSwirl

So some kind of water restriction is going on here. Not Flint levels but we can't use the tap water. Can't drink/bathe/cook,etc. The whole town is shut down. Restaurants are closed.

akira28

I know he's glad his knee let him up instead of buckling and taking him under. that could have easily gone another way.

I wonder if he greased the slide or something, he came out way too fast for safety I would think.

I know he's glad his knee let him up instead of buckling and taking him under. that could have easily gone another way.

I wonder if he greased the slide or something, he came out way too fast for safety I would think.

Could you imagine a compound fracture and then going under?

shingi70

Banned
I have a friend who's def in the sunken place.

This nigga got blasted on Facebook for calling a black trans couple ugly and purposely midgendering them. All the while this nigga has pictures of him mocking marrying a white friend in front a priest dressed like a klansman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom