• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.

"Ice Cube to appear on Bill Maher to discuss the N Word."

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/ice-cube-to-appear-on-bill-maher-to-discuss-the-n-word-1795851835

C3TyYHeUcAEvICp.jpg
Ain't here for it. He on some dumbish if he even try to remotely say something along the lines of "its ok" then go on blaming the black community for its continued use. He can go somewhere with this. Why he not off making a family movie. Cube not like this cuzo.

Slayven

When people fuck up like this, why don't they reach out to someone like Jesse Williams, Larry Wilmore, or hell Tim Wise?

I like Cube(for now), but they never get anyone that actually talks about this shit at length.

There is a slight chance Cube might drop some knowledge, but that would require upsetting white people, and I don't cube wants to fuck with the money

LionPride

Banned
When people fuck up like this, why don't they reach out to someone like Jesse Williams, Larry Wilmore, or hell Tim Wise?

I like Cube(for now), but they never get anyone that actually talks about this shit at length.
I deadass expected Tim Wise just so Maher's audience can understand why it's bad

3 things New Yorkers have to do before they can become an adult:

1. Tell people from 6 different states they're from New York
2. Find the ruby red timberlands in Times Square
3. Kill 4 rats with a slice of pizza

Johndoey

Banned
Florida has always been my favorite state, even before I moved here.
--
I forgot how bonkers the church scene in Silent Hill gets.

Fuck Florida, I got arrested stepping off of a cruise ship in Florida by Customs talking about how I was violating some Florida court order by leaving the country. I had never been to Florida before that cruise, it took me 3 days to get out of that shit. They had the nerve to send me a letter 6 months later saying they were sorry and charges we dismissed.

A small part of me is hoping that Cube shows up and essentially goes "no you can't fucking say it, and here's why: ______"

But he'll probably open up a dialog, drop a few jokes, etc. =|

Kreed

There is a slight chance Cube might drop some knowledge, but that would require upsetting white people, and I don't cube wants to fuck with the money

Cube was already scheduled to promote new music, he just didn't cancel like Al Franken did, who was replaced by Michael Eric Dyson (the real "reach out").

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
anybody watch Supergirl season 2? is it worth seeing on Netflix?

oh by the way Wonder Woman is a good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom