• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Well.

"Ice Cube to appear on Bill Maher to discuss the N Word."

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/ice-cube-to-appear-on-bill-maher-to-discuss-the-n-word-1795851835

C3TyYHeUcAEvICp.jpg

When there is a topic that effects all Americans, they get a criminal lawyer, a finance expert, a scientist, etc. When it is something that the Black community is concerned with, "let's go get a rapper!".

shingi70

Banned

Being a cosplayer seems like it can be unfortunately shitty. Especially if your a woman of color or plus size let alone both.

It's super shitty because they have to deal with a lot shit as women, and then cosplaying and having paterons to support something they love leads to a following of dudes with anime avatars who already had problems with women in the first place.

Please dear god Blizzard, don't nerf the Hog any more

plz

hasn't he suffered enough, Blizzard
As someone who plays a lot of Hog, I feel you. While the hook nerfs before were real bad, even I had to agree that some of the bullshit hooks I've done/others have done were broken as hell but I don't know about this one.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
When there is a topic that effects all Americans, they get a criminal lawyer, a finance expert, a scientist, etc. When it is something that the Black community is concerned with, "let's go get a rapper!".

Normally I'd agree with the sentiment but in this case having a rapper is kinda fair. Especially a rapper that was the main writer for NWA a group that's​ partly responsible for making the word nigga mainstream.
Would a history expert or English professor have been better ? Perhaps. But it would be a less popular option.

The real question is will we get 2017 Cube or Amerikka's Most Wanted Cube.

Malyse

You know what, Nintendo could win E3 with one announcement.
Every game you've bought digitally on Wii, Wii U, DSi and 3DS, including Virtual Console is now available on Switch at no cost to you.

10000000% will never happen, but that would be pretty damn hard to top.
Then say fuck it and bring PSO2 west too

Got hired for a new job, but I'm worried how I'm going to pull it off. I'm supposed to be going to different stores selling something, it's a marketing firm. On the interview I was told I will usually be working with someone else, but I can't always rely on someone else for a ride.

Got hired for a new job, but I'm worried how I'm going to pull it off. I'm supposed to be going to different stores selling something, it's a marketing firm. On the interview I was told I will usually be working with someone else, but I can't always rely on someone else for a ride.

Congrats, wish you the best of luck with your job! :D

plz

Lol no, his gun must now be entirely useless. He's been leapfrogged by Winstone now

LOL can't kill a Reaper in one hit now.

So you pull, damage him, but now with the changes to Reaper he can just spam you with headshots and kill you.

This makes his hook completely useless.

Good day,fam.
---

So Obama was in Canada recently (Montreal). If was in or closer to Toronto, I would gone asked him to let me hold a $50. Dudes Making crazy money right now.

Shy

D i Z

Evening D I Z.

What it is brother Shy? How you doin' fam?

Crimson, grats to your fam. Take that girl out for some ice cream.

Beefy still trying to play on Shy's sympathy for a stay of execution with that bogus neck story.

darklin0

Banned

plz

They wont stop until he is completely useless.
As someone who plays a lot of Hog, I feel you. While the hook nerfs before were real bad, even I had to agree that some of the bullshit hooks I've done/others have done were broken as hell but I don't know about this one.
It looks like they are trying to stop how easy it is too kill people with no skill which is dumb cause they made him easier with the last nerf.
Wait....there are MORE hog nerfs?
I think his total damage per shot is 150 in the PTR; If you don't hit majority of the spread as head shots most smaller hp characters will live and with the added difficulty due to their small models is going to make it a pain.

But hey we get five shots instead of four, totally makes up for it. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom