• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been practicing drawing for the last few days. Just doing drawing exercises for about five minutes. I'm gonna keep doing this for about a few more weeks then work on drawing figures.

D i Z

DiZ I didn't know you were a retro collector. What other old systems you got?

My oldest system, my Amstrad 464 is under lock and key for me back home. Probably been defunct for years. But with me I have my Genesis, NES, 64, Atari 5200, Atari Lynx (orig), and a busted PC Engine. Those are all of the old systems I still have.

Injustice 2 is the best game I never play.

All I do is set up an AI in endless and open lootboxes.

That's what I'm doing while I sterilize the shit out of this house.

My oldest system, my Amstrad 464 is under lock and key for me back home. Probably been defunct for years. But with me I have my Genesis, NES, 64, Atari 5200, Atari Lynx (orig), and a busted PC Engine. Those are all of the old systems I still have.

That's what I'm doing while I sterilize the shit out of this house.

Nice. All I got is a GameCube, PSP and SNES in my closet.

The fuck is this?

This shit makes me so mad. Good on her for staying strong.

Her friend gets shit like that thrown at her too.

https://youtu.be/OgAO08dB1Kc?t=68

Zaverious

In the land of a million drums
There is always something going on, on, on, on
If you can't locate your thought off
Might as well go on take your dead home, home, home, home

Afternoon BCT. Will I actually be able to get more than 2 matches of Tekken today? We'll see.

Laws00

My phone isn't letting me so I'll just kill it right now

Anybody see these Hilary Duff photos going around?

I was like black rob, whoa

Malyse

I love winning with Lucky Chloe in T7 just cause i know ppl don't like her

This is why I play Bridget, Alisa Bosconovitch, Talim, Amy, Platinum the Trinity, Marie Rose, Lilith, Sylvie...

If I can psych you out with a character choice, I'm prolly gonna win the match too.

Hey all

How's it...

Anybody see these Hilary Duff photos going around?

I was like black rob, whoa!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBgYEkfXsAIb33w?format=jpg&name=large[img]

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBgdaprXoAA1xAQ?format=jpg&name=large[img][/QUOTE]

Oh snap! Thought that was a spade tattoo on her ankle 👀

Laws00

Trying to move some elephants rhinos with a truck.

I guess I picked a wrong time to post pictures and correct my mistakes lol

Shy

Shy couldn't reach my neck
OG0QJ7K.gif

I didn't have that when i was young.

I had a Spectrum (the Amstrad +2 model) ST, and an Amiga 600.
Hey all

How's it...
Evening Forearm.

Hope everything is going well for ya.

Zekes!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/84/18/e1/8418e10e660d59ad7641cb9acf1907db.gif

what the FUCK is the point of playing him now

shit, how about we just get rid of Rein's shield & Bastion's turret mode too, we can't have any characters being too op in our game!

i'm gonna have to main fucking Genji or Winston now, jfc

Has Winston seen any changes besides his head hitbox and the cooldown on his shield?

8418e10e660d59ad7641cb9acf1907db.gif

what the FUCK is the point of playing him now

shit, how about we just get rid of Rein's shield & Bastion's turret mode too, we can't have any characters being too op in our game!

i'm gonna have to main fucking Genji or Winston now, jfc
Meanwhile McCree and Reapfield get buffs.

New meta. Hog is now worthless.

Another Twintelle article.

I was wondering what the hell my friend was going on about the other day. He put in a chat, and was acting thirsty as fuck lol

But yes, I've seen them.
As soon as I saw the headline I knew they were going for the political statement perspective and I love it! Ugh, why can't I ever see this kind of stuff in games and stuff? I really don't get the opposite end opinions from those who feel it's offensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom