• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they're only for HARDCORE GAMERZ

I believe my first or second thread made was about the reaction "gamers" have towards sport games

Madden, Fifa, and 2K in the top 10 sold every year. That ain't just niggas buying the games

Fifa like the best selling game in the world every year isn't it?

And yeah, EA makes sports games, people like sports games, they even added a fucking story mode for y'all nerds to pretend along too so idek why they hate it other than "Muh purity reeeee"

It's what people was expecting from the first one. Battlefield cosplaying as Star Wars. I mean that is what it always been

Pretty much. It's just that the originals filled an itch that the original BF games couldn't, not to mention the first BF wasn't on consoles.

D i Z

LionPride

Banned
Fifa like the best selling game in the world every year isn't it?

And yeah, EA makes sports games, people like sports games, they even added a fucking story mode for y'all nerds to pretend along too so idek why they hate it other than "Muh purity reeeee"
Yep because guess what? Niggas everywhere love soccer

It's just weird that people who buy sports games are looked down on for not buying insert animu game here

Zaverious

Fast and Furious Lite looks ok I guess. It's not like the cars are used in creative ways like in the movies. You just take the cars down and look at constant slomo then bam cutscene.

Evening.

Notice how he was the first to be seen as well? Was sighing at first that even with Boyega in the movie no one of us melanin enriched would be seen but at least he showed his face. That environment at dice is really white.

Yeah, just his face and that one girl during the Star Wars presentation were the only non-white people we've seen so far.

If EA had shown Def Jam Icon 2 they would've brought the house down.
I thought Icon was the one everyone hated. I would've been down for a new SSX. Preferably one that's in the style of Tricky and not the 2012 reboot.

Yepp.... And damn I can't get over your username. So damn silly it's awesome. Did you know before season 2 or just a lucky coincidence?
I changed it after I saw the Thanksgiving episode.

Forgot that EA was today. I miss much?

Not really. I just thought that the new Star Wars looked good.

D i Z

Need more on this women's Battalion of Death for Battlefield 1.
"In the Name of the Tsar" might be the most interesting thing other than "A Way Out" that they've shown today. Besides having Janina Gavankar there to remind me that Sleepy Hollow got canceled. Again.

EA always has the weakest showing to me and this year seems to keep that up. A Way Out looked interesting but I'm not much of a co-op guy. Anthem is interestng off the strength of it being a new Bioware IP being revealed alongside the Scorpio but that teaser was the most uninspired AAA trailer I've seen in a while.

Zaverious

I thought Icon was the one everyone hated.

4-fight2.gif

1-gif1.gif

Exactly.

---
SSX 3 and On Tour were mad fun. The newest one was just not fun at times and didn't have the same charm as the others.

Faustek

Ooh yeah...you can change your username. Forgot.

I actually liked seeing Fares up there. There's no mistaking where that nose comes from. Only bad thing is that I miss his movies.

giphy.gif

Shy

Fate of the Furious™ Car Pack USD$24.99
Only Shyega can make EA add story to games
LOL.
A Way Out looks like something to keep an eye on. Co-op with story appeal.
Yep. Looks really interesting.
Shy why you ain't tell us you were at the EA conference?
I was sworn to secrecy. 😜
*nods* Evening.
That EA conference was wack
It always is.

Pissed at how little fanart there was of Black Panther post Civil War. Tumblr was filled with Bucky, Cap, Vision x Wanda, Spidey but little BP. I better see these artists flood the damn internet after the movie comes out.

D i Z

Pissed at how little fanart there was of Black Panther post Civil War. Tumblr was filled with Bucky, Cap, Vision x Wanda, Spidey but little BP. I better see these artists flood the damn internet after the movie comes out.

Not gonna happen bruh. Not in any numbers that would be groundbreaking.

As an Euro who really loves soccer, i wish i could like the FIFA games but after PES 3-6, i just can't stand how controlling the players in FIFA feels ;_; .. (Not that the new PES games are that better now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom