• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the last FnF you saw? They been boosting and jacking shit since the first movie, but the stunts got ill when they went south of the border.

I haven't seen any of them. I thought that shit looked boring back in 2000 so I never paid attention since. I think Bow Wow was in one.

Sch1sm

I haven't seen any of them. I thought that shit looked boring back in 2000 so I never paid attention since. I think Bow Wow was in one.

They're stupid fun movies, tbh. 5, 6, 7 & 8 were wild with the stunts and action.

---

How they gonna make that the cover art for NBA Live 18.

D i Z

Did he just say the demos will be on Playstation? What happened to that EA access or whatever its called on the bone?

And they coming for DNA, and rap in general, man...

This happens every year, doesn't it

Yes. This reminds me of the time one of my friends in college said he doesn't play 2K because it's marketed to niggas and the other girl in the room said " I have to admit niggas love 2K."

Dereck

Yes. This reminds me of the time one of my friends in college said he doesn't play 2K because it's marketed to niggas and the other girl in the room said " I have to admit niggas love 2K."
FIFhKE7.gif

LionPride

Banned
People are really antagonistic towards sports games getting coverage lol
Cause a buncha nerds who never liked sports don't understand that plenty of people do.

Know what I liked the most bout the BP trailer? Just the aesthetic of it all from the color to the costumes to the hair of extras, everything is just amazing.

People on gaming side showing others that they get no play with the opposite sex.

Gaming side got negative game, they a game singularity from within which their thirst can never escape.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum lol

Zaverious

I never cared about sports games outside of NBA Street, NFL Street, Fight Night and Def Jam if you count that and they're dead franchises but I'm not going to hate on the stuff. Different strokes and all that. These conferences are for everybody.

LionPride

Banned
I never cared about sports games outside of NBA Street, NFL Street, Fight Night and Def Jam if you count that and they're dead franchises but I'm not going to hate on the stuff. Different strokes and all that. These conferences are for everybody.
No they're only for HARDCORE GAMERZ

I believe my first or second thread made was about the reaction "gamers" have towards sport games

Madden, Fifa, and 2K in the top 10 sold every year. That ain't just niggas buying the games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom