• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

Yo that Dragon Ball Fighters game is looking hot!

Too bad about most of the rest of the conference. I'm sticking to my "no" when it comes to paying $499 for a fucking video game console.

the-walking-dead-title-card-214607.jpg

I dont know... People were all over Max Brooks' book first. Then Resident Evil, and Then the walking dead if we're talking modern and not Night of the Living dead zed. If anything when TWD caught head (outside of those whom didn't know the comics existed before the show, which was most of the audience at the time, source: my parents) it was definitely mainstreamed into society and spring-boarded into intense popularity.

Faustek

Where can I volunteer for dishing out spankings?

So far:

EA: 2/10
MS 5/10

Seems fair. Wasn't 100% attentive but that was due to this soy "meat" crushing my stomach.

Nah. It's Xenoblade Chronicles X but a shooter.

World even looks similar.

Was thinking the same. Man that game really needs a port. World was so beautiful but the texture popins and resolution had me annoyed.
Maybe Nintendos next console.

They all started to become sims. I like arcade or a nice middle ground between arcade and sim.

Need for speed arcade-y? I miss daytona.

So far:

EA: 2/10
MS 5/10

This is a fair score, Microsoft didn't really make a convincing case for the Xbox One X especially at $499. Their conference was too third-party heavy, I groaned every time it said "Console Launch Exclusive", it felt like that was the majority of the conference. I dare I liked their 2016 conference more.

This is a fair score, Microsoft didn't really make a convincing case for the Xbox One X especially at $499. Their conference was too third-party heavy, I groaned every time it said "Console Exclusive", it felt like that was the majority of the conference. I dare I liked their 2016 conference more.

i hope the 'Exclusive' voiceover actor got performance fees in their contract.

DBFZ looks insane. And you're right. Anthem was the only other game so far that piqued my interest.

Thankfully I have a Windows 10 PC for my gaming. Haven't needed a graphics card update in a long time though. May be due for that and a new CPU

Malyse

Dragon Ball Fighter Z looks hype.
This must be Black Desert Online.

Too bad about most of the rest of the conference. I'm sticking to my "no" when it comes to paying $499 for a fucking video game console.
aight.
Whoever gets first post on page 82 is obligated to post a comment on how they feel about Dragon Ball Fighter Z.

Malyse

Only way the DBZ fighter could be more hype is if they did dlc from other shonen jump IPs.

Team Urameshi DLC bruhs........

0mrNz.gif

Why would they try to make the game worse?

-----

LMFAO. Guys. What if the reason these games are "Xbox Console Exclusive Launch" was because Microsoft started releasing games on Mondays instead of Tuesdays?

speaking of fuck him, season 6 was shit, season 7 was shit, this show is shit. so, fuck this show.
You've seen me in that thread. Ones of those shows I have a love/hate relationship with. Feels more like hate somethings..... last season half esp I had my criticism. .. I manage to get hype before the premieres though lol.

It's one of those shows if someone asked me if they should start it, I might say "naw fam, you good" ..... but continue to personally watch it.

Shy

Am i being too cynical for thinking UBI are still going to Gods Of Egypt the new Assassin's Creed ?

I want to believe. But i've been around too long.
Because they don't care about behaving like decent human beings. So fuck em.
Cuphead finally dropping
Really looking forward to that game. :p
Not going to lie, I keep thinking about Need for Speed, I ain't played a racer in a minute
Well, if you play that, you still won't have played a racer for a while.

Crackdown was a marketing gimmick to push Asure. It never existed in the format they spoke of.

Smh

Thinking about it, I think Crackdown is going to be a mess. For a game that comes out in 4 months they didn't show anything.

This honestly was the most disappointing thing. I was thinking that game would be the saving grace of the system but man. Launching day and date with the console no less.

They better show a lot over the coming months.

Smh

This honestly was the most disappointing thing. I was thinking that game would be the saving grace of the system but man. Launching day and date with the console no less.

They better show a lot over the coming months.

There's supposed to be MP footage coming, so we should see some cloud stuff there

Thinking about it, I think Crackdown is going to be a mess. For a game that comes out in 4 months they didn't show anything.
wait for real?! nah that game is most definitely a mess if its supposed to come out in 4 months.
right!? is was my game of the show in the microsoft conference, really hope i get to play the closed beta.
Not going to lie, I keep thinking about Need for Speed, I ain't played a racer in a minute

if you wanna play a racer now forza horizon 3 is really good, you race against a helicopter and a train in that one.
Am i being too cynical for thinking UBI are still going to Gods Of Egypt the new Assassin's Creed ?

explain what you mean, I don't follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom