• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why you would want to live like that, but ok.

What they do?

Yo what happened there?! Went from being the thing I walked out looking forward to most besides Anthem, and now everyone hates it.

KmpDjSb.png

Tweets from the creator.

You've seen me in that thread. Ones of those shows I have a love/hate relationship with. Feels more like hate somethings..... last season half esp I had my criticism. .. I manage to get hype before the premieres though lol.

It's one of those shows if someone asked me if they should start it, I might say "naw fam, you good" ..... but continue to personally watch it.
I was having this love/hate relationship with the show during season 6. That Glenn shit was so ridiculous, killing some of my love, then by the time the season finale came, I a lot[/] of interest dropped. I used always make sure I'd be there for the season premier, but for season 7 I didn't care that much; caught most of the episodes the next day on amc.com and for most of them, I thought it was a waste of time. so much filler, such little progress in storytelling, this show just sucks man.

edit: however, as much as I am displeased with it, it remains the most popular television show on primetime cable this decade.

akira28

Why the hell would anyone pay for the next Xbox when a good chunk of those games are on Win10 as well?

they are console gamers exclusively. otherwise... no idea. masochism.

edit: I'll take that game off my wish list then. it looks pretty, but its nothing but trash under the hood. lot of that going around lately...

Also another game that sucks is INSIDE. I watched a lets play of that and I had to laugh. the ending is just so wtf.

What's all this? I'm talking about when it was first revealed. My education is fine when it comes to cloud computing and storage and them pushing Asure as the new thing. Thanks.

yeah, me too. I've been in Cloud and storage for 10 years+. Microsoft didn't need this game to push Azure, at all. So far what they said was in the game, is still in it per the developers and the fact that multiplayer is available on the show floor. IGN had some video of it during IGN live.

D i Z

yeah, me too. I've been in Cloud and storage for 10 years+. Microsoft didn't need this game to push Azure, at all. So far what they said was in the game, is still in it per the developers and the fact that multiplayer is available on the show floor. IGN had some video of it during IGN live.

Only in multiplayer but not singleplayer on the most powerful console ever created? What year was the reveal again? Who has connection speeds at home in the US to transfer that data in a live setting? I honestly think they have been staling and working around logistics that they can't control.

Edit:
Also, they announced Asure at that same conference. It was part of their overall presentation and it was their way of getting in with Amazon before they took the entire pie.

LionPride

Banned
Been reading Twitter feeds

Ended up on the topic of time traveling and showing highlights to people

Imagine showing Malcolm footage of Prime Derrick Rose or Martin seeing Vick

Or Showing Andrew Jackson Cam Newton

Slayven

I am not going to be down, in the last year

Hidden Figures made all the money

Horizons made all the money

Wonder Woman made all the money

These fuckers fighting a losing battle

Only in multiplayer but not singleplayer on the most powerful console ever created? What year was the reveal again? Who has connection speeds at home in the US to transfer that data in a live setting? I honestly think they have been staling and working around logistics that they can't control.

Edit:
Also, they announced Asure at that same conference. It was part of their overall presentation and it was their way of getting in with Amazon before they took the entire pie.

Well, they gave some bad narrative reasons for why they didn't want it in the single player story. But anyway Azure was announced in 2008 and had been in dev around early to mid-2007.

Shy

After Assassin's Creed 3 killed my interest in the series, then Watch Dogs destroyed my interest in all Ubisoft games (as well as any game that had the AS formula in them)

I'm a little tempted to get this new one. Though.
Hmmm I mean Xbox ok with marketing it tho...
Ok course they, MS don't give a shit.

Don't forget how silent the whole games industry was during Gamer Gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom