• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's the first time I've seen someone get into mech suit like that. I feel like if it was real life I'd be scared of suffocating. Seems really tight.

So, Halo is dead, huh?

I mean, if MS brings out another Halo announcement this year, people say they're a one trick pony.

If they give 343 the time they need to craft something for Xbox One X for 2018, people will say they don't care about Halo?

Not sure what folks want at this point. Halo 5 and MCC are Ls.

Destiny looks like an expansion and Anthem looked interesting but this preview was very scripted.

Gonna wait for more before I decide who gets my $60.

The question is Bioware combat vs Bungie combat. This didn't look much more than a pretty Andromeda to me. It was like watching The Division reveals.

I was actually thinking the same thing after I typed it, I recall the same thing happening with the Division reveal and the mess at and during release.

Malyse

Like for real. How'd that become a thing anyway?

the-walking-dead-title-card-214607.jpg

Numb

Shift
Unroolie heroes?
Crackdown
Cup head
The last night
And Anthem

Didn't think MS would have this many games I'd want. Bless windows store

Assassin's?
Never cared after 2
Bring back Prince of Persia

I will give this one a shot when the library brings it tho
They do so for all of them. Even those 2D ones
But Egypt though.

We got that new DBZ, I can't wait to box fools in that. Hope we get some OG DB Characters ya feel. I'm trying to throw hands with Arale and Kid Goku.

The new platformer looks tight too. Platformers are just classic video games. Just classic. OOOOOOH I'm so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom