• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is playing with PS4.

It's funny, because while I'm annoyed with that, it's not like I'd somuddenly going to play more on my on another console because that's where all the games are. It's like everyone is funneling people to play on PC for the best experiences.

Merc_

Metroid fans are awful. Two new games and they're still bitching about it.

Frankly, they're lucky the franchise is still getting games. Most other companies would have killed this franchise dead a while ago due to poor sales.

Nudull

Banned

Frankly, they're lucky the franchise is still getting games. Most other companies would have killed this franchise dead a while ago due to poor sales.

Federation Force did Sonic-level things to that fandom.

giphy.gif

You know they coming for you now?

EDIT: made a better.
Dude in the chair is like Nintendo Mario games...no edges

lordmrw

I can't stop thinking about Super Mario Odyssey. Everyone else releasing 3d platformers this year might as well just cancel their games. Ain't no fucking with this. Game of the year is going to be really interesting.

andthebeatgoeson

Yup. She just slapped the shit out of the this electric bug, then bronco rode him, then bucked him in the back of his head. Wow. Yeah, Nintendo is doing it big. I was not as impressed but putting it all together, they did gud this year.

LotusHD

Banned
I can't stop thinking about Super Mario Odyssey. Everyone else releasing 3d platformers this year might as well just cancel their games. Ain't no fucking with this. Game of the year is going to be really interesting.

I dunno about game of the year (for me), but damn straight I don't see it not delivering. The game looks huge as shit.

---

Sometimes, I get the Amiibo craze. These look cool.

ti7sug6p3joxrlpls36d.png

Main takeaway from E3:
k7wtko5fsf3z.jpg

For real, Its extremely one sided

I'm beyond excited for both.

People are getting so passionate about YouTube views. That's hilarious to me. What matters is that people love the trailer and are genuinely interested in watching the movie (89 vs 40 million makes no difference).

Edited: some=so
I will always disagree to counting brookFace videos at face value with the manipulation shit they pull to always be higher than YouTube views to get advertiser's to switch over
and they can force the ability to be possible to see it/click it

Why do people care about frames so much? I've seen it pop up in almost all of these game threads.

i play a lot, a lot, a lot of Uc4 mp. practically everyday. it's 60fps. one day when i went back to play the story mode I was so annoyed at playing it because the frame rate is half that. it makes a big difference, sir.

Why do people care about frames so much? I've seen it pop up in almost all of these game threads.

Play fast play better brehs

Good Gameplay is for suckers

/all the sarcasm

I can see the appeal but it doesn't make or break anything for me. I was amazed when I played The Last of Us at 60 but it hasn't changed any other games for me personally.

i play a lot, a lot, a lot of Uc4 mp. practically everyday. it's 60fps. one day when i went back to play the story mode I was so annoyed at playing it because the frame rate is half that. it makes a big difference, sir.

Play fast play better brehs

Good Gameplay is for suckers

/all the sarcasm

I can see the appeal but it doesn't make or break anything for me. I was amazed when I played The Last of Us at 60 but it hasn't changed any other games for me personally.
I don't see the difference what's the difference?

Zaverious

Misread that as "Tumblr sheets". I'm still like
Oh no
--
Y'all jumping on that Monster Hunter: World? I think it'll tide me over until Dragon's Dogma 2 definitely comes out next year.

What? No, E3 is glorious this year!!!!!!!

All these black characters! Yoshi, Kirby, God of War, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Shadow of the Colossus, Pokemon, Metroid, Metroid Prime 4,, Beyond Good and Evil 2 a lot more!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom