• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Please be joking

looks fine to me

No, it's way off.

abbbbc96c02ff6fe5bd1c18f8626adc2.jpg

qzFRMBh.png

i wanted a gif of goku's intro (where he transforms into super saiyan) so tha people could see the difference with the anime (which is where it was copied from)

In the anime the transition is great. In the game, is super stiff. I don't like it.

anime: the hair goes from yellow to a stronger yellow, and the hair moves a lot at the beginning, while the movement is subttle by the end.

anime:

UeBVRGz.gif

in-game: the hair goes from black to strong yellow with outlines (sudden change) and from moving a lot to completely still.

in-game:

tumblr_org7te6FPo1r72ht7o1_540.gif

its not a high quality gif, but that's not the point.

edit: also, the aura surrounding goku by the end, is on point in the anime (it's more subttle), not so much in the game.

*GET MORE FUCKING HYPED THAN NIPPLESANDTOES23 BECAUSE OF THE NINTENDO E3 SPOTLIGHT!!!*

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LionPride

Banned
How can PR be so hard?

All they had to do was not say anything and folks would have moved on by the end of the week. There would be grumbling but now they going to be blood
I laughed, they do it for the kids, lol

Might as well have a vid of Trick sayin he loves the kids too

Yeah is crazy Nintendo is on board but Sony isn't

Nintendo's approach to online is crazy but at least there's something good outta it

Sony is fucking up right now. They need to get a damn grip.

Nintendo is on board because they don't have much of an online presence. MS is doing it because they are losing 2-1 to Sony. Sony is against it because they don't want their competitors to use the Sony install base to bolster their platforms. So you have 3 very different points of view on it. Sony still has cross play with PC. Eventually crossplatform play will be the norm, but you'll see how each company will find a way to monetize it going forward

D i Z

It's kind of funny that Rocket league is such a big thing on these systems when it's been out for years doing just that, just not to add numbers to competitors that offer nothing back. Nobody really gives a fuck about the cross play. Let's be real. This is a bogus complaint.

It's kind of funny that Rocket league is such a big thing on these systems when it's been out for years doing just that, just not to add numbers to competitors that offer nothing back. Nobody really gives a fuck about the cross play. Let's be real. This is a bogus complaint.

Pretty much.

Faustek

Sigh...I regret taking the week off. I have no idea what to do. The kids in the family have summer swim school and camps. Done with the renovation in the house. I can't go away since I said I could be on call if shit really hit the fan at work, like approve certain costs if it's acute.

People out here really losing their minds over video game/anime girls?

Come now Preach. You know that this board is the correct place to have either. I would be all judgy if not for that one guy that opened up about being forced to live in a shed while getting beaten by his guardian if they showed their face inside and all he had to do was play Pokemon. That is their crutch and I wouldn't be surprised if that person got all up in it if their former lifeline got shat on. Will still shit on Pokemon when I feel the need to do so though.

Anime girls is another beast. That's just creepy af. Took me a while to realise that people really had waifu stans and it was more important for others to recognize why their creepy af pixel replacement for a life was actually the best. People are weird but as long as it's Pixels and whatnot do whatever. Just don't procreate until you learned to live.

Yeah is crazy Nintendo is on board but Sony isn't

Nintendo's approach to online is crazy but at least there's something good outta it

Easy to see why they go that way.

"our install base."

They're really banking that the majority of people are on their system and will use them to convert others to buy the games on their system and their system in question.
But looking at FF/DCU Online/War Thunder which are MMOs it's easy to see why they would. MMOs are bigger on PC. Street fighter was probably a money thing. They didn't want to pay for a full exclusive only thing I can't really see is Rocket League. Rocket league was fairly unknown until it got released and from what I gather Sony helped with the marketing.
But Minecraft is such a bigger thing on everything else than PS so I don't know anything anymore.
And to go into Sony stans. It can be how data is shared. MS wants all data, even if it isn't on their servers, to go through their systems and that Data is valuable. Wouldn't surprise me if Sony doesn't have the tools in place to gather everything as well and Nintendo being Nintendo is probably high on dried Toad heads.

Oh well, still say it's because the big dog wants the whole plate and doesn't feel like sharing.

D i Z

Sigh...I regret taking the week off. I have no idea what to do. The kids in the family have summer swim school and camps. Done with the renovation in the house. I can't go away since I said I could be on call if shit really hit the fan at work, like approve certain costs if it's acute.

Come now Preach. You know that this board is the correct place to have either. I would be all judgy if not for that one guy that opened up about being forced to live in a shed while getting beaten by his guardian if they showed their face inside and all he had to do was play Pokemon. That is their crutch and I wouldn't be surprised if that person got all up in it if their former lifeline got shat on. Will still shit on Pokemon when I feel the need to do so though.

Anime girls is another beast. That's just creepy af. Took me a while to realise that people really had waifu stans and it was more important for others to recognize why their creepy af pixel replacement for a life was actually the best. People are weird but as long as it's Pixels and whatnot do whatever. Just don't procreate until you learned to live.

Easy to see why they go that way.

"our install base."

They're really banking that the majority of people are on their system and will use them to convert others to buy the games on their system and their system in question.
But looking at FF/DCU Online/War Thunder which are MMOs it's easy to see why they would. MMOs are bigger on PC. Street fighter was probably a money thing. They didn't want to pay for a full exclusive only thing I can't really see is Rocket League. Rocket league was fairly unknown until it got released and from what I gather Sony helped with the marketing.
But Minecraft is such a bigger thing on everything else than PS so I don't know anything anymore.
And to go into Sony stans. It can be how data is shared. MS wants all data, even if it isn't on their servers, to go through their systems and that Data is valuable. Wouldn't surprise me if Sony doesn't have the tools in place to gather everything as well and Nintendo being Nintendo is probably high on dried Toad heads.

Oh well, still say it's because the big dog wants the whole plate and doesn't feel like sharing.

Makes sense to me. And any reasonable person with a sense for it would say the same.

I mean, while we're throwing shit at the wall, why aren't Netflix bought shows available on HBO for those subscribers? Or Hulu? Or NBC?
These complaints don't even make sense in a vacuum.

LotusHD

Banned
A dream would have more content the Prime 4 has. Prime is just a title and nothing else.

Pokemon Switch and Metroid Prime 4 are legit the only games where I'm ultimately fine with them being confirmed and nothing else, rather than agonizingly waiting for one to hopefully (Cuz ya never know, Nintendo be dumb sometimes) show up, while for Metroid, we just needed to know that this franchise was gonna exist lmao

Makes sense to me. And any reasonable person with a sense for it would say the same.

I mean, while we're throwing shit at the wall, why aren't Netflix bought shows available on HBO for those subscribers? Or Hulu? Or NBC?

True. I'm just excited about the whole minecraft and rocket league deal to be honest. So DIZ, your opinion on the Nintendo presentation, what did you think of it?

Faustek

Insomniac Spiderman panel on the Stream now.

"Spiderman is a little older a little wiser"... Wise enough to show Miles the ropes and team up 🕺🏾

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

That's... not the same thing.

D i Z

That's... not the same thing.

Not 1 to 1 no. But it is in all the ways that matter to a business. Why feed your competition with what you curated? Why offer your user base to other failing businesses, some of which are known to mess with customer info? Particularly when other wings of your own company are failing, why throw the chips that you earned to the wind?

My point being that the complaint is exactly the same thing. Why can't I have what I didn't buy into? Wanting it all, as dubious as these numbers will be because there won't be any trouble populating these games; is a consumer that wants it all without paying complaint.

Shy

You gd Shy?
Eh. I'm ok. Thanks for asking

You ?
Don't you start.
Maybe what we saw was a prologue like with MGS2
aj5yGEq.png
xsVXa2r.png

You joke but I peeped a certain videogame image board earlier and a handful of posters are losing their shit over this.
Wai. Wut ?
Out for the night. Keep it steady you lovely people.
Night night.

Be safe, and have fun.

I get why you've obtain your doctorate.

Thems fighting words

This better be cannon or I'm gonna riot.

All I'm saying is that it makes sense. First major story mission (or maybe just really early in-game) involves the Mr. Negative stuff, Spidey gets corrupted, then flash forward (or do some corrupt Spidey missions) and you got Miles trying to stop/save him.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, so don't be shocked if it doesn't, but it would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom