• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
What? No, E3 is glorious this year!!!!!!!

All these black characters! Yoshi, Kirby, God of War, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Shadow of the Colossus, Pokemon, Metroid, Metroid Prime 4,, Beyond Good and Evil 2 a lot more!!!!!

Preach, maybe a little underwhelming, but Nintendo actually did "save" it for me lol

D i Z

All these black characters! Yoshi, Kirby, God of War, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Shadow of the Colossus, Pokemon, Metroid, Metroid Prime 4,, Beyond Good and Evil 2 a lot more!!!!!

It's refreshing to see someone actually excited to see some fun looking stuff, even if it ain't all of their taste. I thought each conference had something interesting and I got to see some games that I would never touch, and a whole lot more that i'll definitely get.

Beefy

Why is Tim Burton doing the Dumbo live action? And why is Ice Cube directing and staring in Oliver Twist? ��

Faustek

Wait, didn't Rocket League have xplay with PC/PS4?

Metroid fans are awful. Two new games and they're still bitching about it.

Frankly, they're lucky the franchise is still getting games. Most other companies would have killed this franchise dead a while ago due to poor sales.

I know I'm terrible yes. I disliked the ds since it was a thing but still played the games on it. Not gonna stop me from telling Nintendo that they Suck in their decision-making.
And I wouldn't be such a dick if it wasn't for that piece of Shit that released earlier.

Then again there is a game out there that is nearly as good as the best Metroid ever, super metroid that is, Axiom Verge.

Hey
.hack//G.U trilogy getting remastered for PS4 and PC.
You all better buy it.

Definitely will.

That was the best part. The rest was a mix of mild excitement. Nothing really stood out.

Now to watch Square troll the few that care.

Why is Tim Burton doing the Dumbo live action? And why is Ice Cube directing and staring in Oliver Twist? ��

Didn't Cube get his star just recently?

Wait, didn't Rocket League have xplay with PC/PS4?
no.

cross play for rocket league is currently Ps4 x PC, PC x Xbone and soon to be Xbone x PC x Switch, with Ps4 x PC on the side.

fucking ridiculous, fuck sony

EDIT: just saw I misread your post. yes, PC/Ps4 cross play is there but that's all there is for Ps4.

Slayven

*read thread about spiderman game*

"Spiderman doing crazy stuff with his webbing doesn't feel right for the character"

*Makes Shy's Dahell face whenever he listens to Theresa May*

Kreed

*read thread about spiderman game*

"Spiderman doing crazy stuff with his webbing doesn't feel right for the character"

*Makes Shy's Dahell face whenever he listens to Theresa May*

I don't know what is going on with these fans on GAF. Threads are going from hype to nitpicking over details like Goku's number of hair spikes within 3 pages.

And only Doc Ock as the villain. It just amazing how little people know about IPs
Like I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Mr. Negative, but he looks cool in this game and I'm sure other major villains will make an appearance. Instead you got people thinking 8 minutes of footage = the entire game is nothing but QTEs.

Slayven

I thought Tombstone was originally a part of the Punisher's rogue gallery.

No Tombstone was a childhood friend of Robbie Robinson Peter's mentor. That is how they get involved, Tombstone set up Robbie and Peter had to save him.
Like I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Mr. Negative, but he looks cool in this game and I'm sure other major villains will make an appearance. Instead you got people thinking 8 minutes of footage = the entire game is nothing but QTEs.

Mr.Negative can summon henchmen called his Inner Demons, and can turn someone evil with a touch. Not just evil flip their entire way of thinking, so it's like they always been that way. I am fully expecting a segment where Spiderman gets turned evil.

Slayven

Tombstone appeared in both Spiderman TAS and Spectacular Spiderman.

His daughter is also the new Beetle

43390ed6d0c6a5e20f8de7809b79f04b.jpg

How can PR be so hard?

All they had to do was not say anything and folks would have moved on by the end of the week. There would be grumbling but now they going to be blood

Jim Ryan is Sony's WOAT PR person. Of all people they chose him to answer the cross play question.

And they chose him to answer the backwards compatibility question too 😂

cdyhybrid

So what Spiderman are we getting? Parker or Morales?
It's Peter but wouldn't be surprised if you could unlock Miles or something.

Edit: Seems like turning Spidey evil would be a bad thing, he might just straight up kill you instead of trying to put you in jail.

Slayven

Oh I've seen him. Why his nose look like that? I'm glad his daughter doesn't take after him.
He is albino, and they always drawn him like that for some reason. Like how Osborn got finger waves

It's Peter but wouldn't be surprised if you could unlock Miles or something.

I would bet money, if not in the game later as dlc

Jim Ryan is Sony's WOAT PR person. Of all people they chose him to answer the cross play question.

And they chose him to answer the backwards compatibility question too ��
He that dude that causes everyone else more work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom