• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

sF32gXH.png

ZpTznrW.gif

Zaverious

There was a nigga in Walmart talkin bout he would beat any nigga's ass all the same pullin at his shorts and shit

Hurried and got the fuck up outta there

Never understood that. Just put a belt on or tie up them shorts. Be throwing hands then your pants drop to your ankles setting yourself up for a good uppercut.
Edit: Actually thinking about it, he was probably about to pull out gun from his drawers or some shit.
--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sz_MY7IxJ0

Dai101

Banned
Yo, holmes to ...

When I was about 20 I started my first real job at a call center. First few weeks there this older white man use to always ask me if i played football, i told him no, but he still wanted to talk sports with me. I am a nerd, all my sports knowledge came from the Pro Stars cartoon. But still he use to come and find me on my break, lunch, etc and just talk while i nodded my head. Eventually he started inviting me to go to church with him and his wife, me thinking he thought I was an at risk youth or something. He did that few times as I dodge invites like Neo from the matrix.

He then moved on to just inviting me to his house for dinner, and finally out of no where he invites me to come hang out for the weekend with him and his wife. I fended off that invite too, shortly after another dude at work told me how the old dude liked to recruit folks for his wife to fuck, not only that but he would make sure his wife's fuck buddy had rides, something to eat, and occasionally a fresh pair of Js. Thank god i switched to 3rd shift and never saw that dude again.

Moral of the story, don't underestimate the freaky's need to freak.

giphy.gif

Yo

What's this I hear about Amir0x?

Pedophilia?

We for real here?

tenor.gif

How is your family known for dating black men. C'mon I'll give Kim her credit for turning a crap situation into cash but Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall all are just trash riding the wave.

Jaden Smith even knew to stop messing with Kylie. C'mon fam there are like 40+ chicks that look EXACTLY like them in a 20 mile radius at any given time. Get yourself a Kylie-lite.

Slayven

How is your family known for dating black men. C'mon I'll give Kim her credit for turning a crap situation into cash but Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall all are just trash riding the wave.

Jaden Smith even knew to stop messing with Kylie. C'mon fam there are like 40+ chicks that look EXACTLY like them in a 20 mile radius at any given time. Get yourself a Kylie-lite.

Hell you got cash or game hit up Instagram

akira28

when people pull out guns, just make sure not to make eye contact, and head for the nearest exit.

also you all might notice how we're not really discussing that whole mess in here.

TheSun

*BLAM-O*

Can't wait to see Oddworld: Soulstorm. Love that series. Wonder how that and a Munch's Oddyssey remake is gonna look?

Zaverious

Who let them ugly designs slide though? Someone said "Let's collect pictures of all these famous artists and put your head in front of them." and no one said a thing? Almost X-Men First Class tier.

Slayven

Who let them ugly designs slide though? Someone said "Let's collect pictures of all these famous artists and put your head in front of them." and no one said a thing? Almost X-Men First Class tier.

What always kill me is these designs always look like trash, the margins on these must be insane because you know they are using some heines t-shirts

Shy

When I was about 20 I started my first real job at a call center. First few weeks there this older white man use to always ask me if i played football, i told him no, but he still wanted to talk sports with me. I am a nerd, all my sports knowledge came from the Pro Stars cartoon. But still he use to come and find me on my break, lunch, etc and just talk while i nodded my head. Eventually he started inviting me to go to church with him and his wife, me thinking he thought I was an at risk youth or something. He did that few times as I dodge invites like Neo from the matrix.

He then moved on to just inviting me to his house for dinner, and finally out of no where he invites me to come hang out for the weekend with him and his wife. I fended off that invite too, shortly after another dude at work told me how the old dude liked to recruit folks for his wife to fuck, not only that but he would make sure his wife's fuck buddy had rides, something to eat, and occasionally a fresh pair of Js. Thank god i switched to 3rd shift and never saw that dude again.

BqeghgT.jpg

Bronx-Man

Banned
literally. our culture has our heads fucked up and ready/willing to do a lot of shit. self respect is secondary to get money.

if you don't get money you're on the street a non-person and better off dead. that's not what they teach in school, but everywhere else they imply the fuck out of it.

capitalism, brehs

yeah those T-shirts are pretty ugly

when I started designing the pages of my coloring book I had friends telling me I should do a Hip Hop coloring book, others were Prince and MJ fans and wanted me to create pages of art using the images of Prince and Micheal Jackson

I don't really know how the law works in those cases but would have loved to do a black history book full of African American heroes as a coloring book but then again I don't really want to profit off someone else's fame just because it would sell more books, I already had to fight myself just to put a Toussaint page in there.

I am not really sure what mindset you need to have to say fuck it I am going to create a product using someone else's fame to sell shit. smh

I found this white dude today who has a Prince coloring book and a Muhammad Ali coloring book

https://www.amazon.com/Tony-Millionaire/e/B001JRVDWC/

I'm never going to make any money with my morals

This story inspired Chance The Rapper's song Blessing.

its good that you have them to struggle with though. some people automatically said 'fuck it'

eh I am already depressed as fuck most of the time. I don't allow myself to get away with shit and still sleep well at night.

it is still kinda fucked up to see others get rewarded for doing shit you would not even consider the 'right thing' to do, makes it feel like a weakness more than a good thing

lmao @ witnessing someone getting called a hotep as a counterpoint. I don't know why it happened but I'm just genuinely laughing at what occurred.

Shy

Morning bct
Very early morning.
So just I that think Slay should have went for it?
Being in a bull position has it perks and you can always just walk away if you find yourself not liking it..
Nah. Fuck that noise.

Sexual racist role-playing is unacceptable under any circumstance. Have some fucking self respect.

akira28

sorry just saw this but...

200w.gif

honestly dead if you expect me to go back and delete an insignificant ass post about AMIROX

gag order in 2017 breh

take all day to read your shit brehs. i don't give a fuck NOW but before, talking heads were acting funny, ok?

Very early morning.

Nah. Fuck that noise.

Sexual racist role-playing is unacceptable under any circumstance. Have some fucking self respect.

Seconding this especially with white insecure boys calling people cucks all the time. It's not just insulting to the person they are addressing but it is implying that black men will be be a tool for that couple's fetish.

I've had multiple chats with my boys about the frustration of being sexualized and thought of as a sexual beast with an unquenchable thirst. At surface level you think "it's a win for me" but at the end of the day you have to look yourself in the mirror. Not worth the trading of my dignity.

Faustek

Very early morning.

Nah. Fuck that noise.

Early indeed. I messed up yesterday. Was going to nap at around 18:00 yesterday. I woke up a few hours ago :/

And yes I do agree. I must have misunderstood how that was asked from him.

Those Jenners need to be punted into the ocean.

Wait sorry, I know I'm misunderstanding now because that isn't what I think you mean?

Dai101

Banned
K' .............. i had been reading the whole amirox debacle for the last hour or so but also a few extra shit i didn't knew about this place....

I think i'll log out of this for a while. I can't fucking believe the kind of people that run it.

FUCK

P.S: Y'all owe me a few rounds in Tekken (TTT2 that is) Haven't forgotten about it!!

D i Z

Early indeed. I messed up yesterday. Was going to nap at around 18:00 yesterday. I woke up a few hours ago :/

And yes I do agree. I must have misunderstood how that was asked from him.

Wait sorry, I know I'm misunderstanding now because that isn't what I think you mean?

Punt as in punted like a football for being a drain on the life energy of the entire planet.

Be cool out there, Dai. See you.

Nigga hush! Last time that was mentioned the thread was removed from existence

I mean, you can talk about it. They still talking about it in this thread. People talking about it all across GAF. Folks gettin' got are ones talking weird conspiracies and shit. You want to say "fuck him" go right ahead. Literally already said that, in this very thread.

i had been reading the whole amirox debacle for the last hour or so but also a few extra shit i didn't knew about this place....

I think i'll log out of this for a while. I can't fucking believe the kind of people that run it.

Do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom