• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Evening kin.

Man I have to say it's been a good day. Was ages ago since I had a day this good.

--

Check it trailer. Saw it on Louis CKs site. Gonna give it a go later. Seems really interesting.

D i Z

https://twitter.com/justinchon/status/880227143954857984

This movie "Gook" looks pretty good, tensions between blacks and asian americans in 92

I'm all about this.

Check it trailer. Saw it on Louis CKs site. Gonna give it a go later. Seems really interesting.

Oh word.

Izuna, you want to answer this one?

tenor.gif

Faustek

Ooh, Gook looking really damn good. Hopefully they'll be fast to throw it up on some international platforms.

Edit:

I'm laughing my ass off.
It's festival season in Sweden and unfortunately the racist Internet army is at home polluting social media with how negers and sand negers are molesting and raping the Swedish women(the ones they are threatening to rape if they don't do as they're told). So this name pops up that sounds Swedish that got attacked when he stopped 3 men from raping this girl. The Internet army tells it how it is. A honest Swedish man stopping these savage negers from raping a woman. Thing is, he's black. The would be rapists are white. I'm laughing and happy that there are so many good young men that have the decency to walk good even against the odds. Hopefully that girl steps up and files a report as well. I get it if she doesn't. That internet army is redan good at finding out a name and aren't afraid to harass a person :(

Izuna

Banned
Izuna, you want to answer this one?

*sigh*

Look, I understand that the love isn't mutual (and I don't lurk, just showed up in my quotes), but I know when to take an L and know when my opinion means jack shit.

That said, yes, I did read the book. My take away from it all was to stop thinking I know fuck all. I don't have the experience, so it's not my place.

Which, if you want to know, is how I feel about DWP. If anything, the disconnect I have from it outside of people wanting to touch my hair shows that I as an individual am not part of that conversation.

So have lovely day.

Shy

Afternoon fam
Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Fuck Time Zones all!
Mornin' everyone....
Morning Folks.
Mornin' all.
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Evening kin.
Evening all.
Lord jesus i am trying not to click on these spiderman spoilers, but a nigga is fiending so hard
NOOOOOOOOOO. You gotta stay strong Slay. There's less than a week now.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Hello, pretty people.

I remember when I was gud at fightin' games. I was a legit contender on Samurai Shodown II, and I thought I was the shit on Soul Calibur 1 and 2.

Then a local cat brought his Voldo, and showed me how I don't know shit.

Would I stand a chance if I retrained myself with Paul on Tekken?

D i Z

Started watching GLOW last night. I'm half way through (Ep5) and enjoying it so far. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun ensemble show.

Hello, pretty people.

I remember when I was gud at fightin' games. I was a legit contender on Samurai Shodown II, and I thought I was the shit on Soul Calibur 1 and 2.

Then a local cat brought his Voldo, and showed me how I don't know shit.

Would I stand a chance if I retrained myself with Paul on Tekken?

Well fuck Voldo, for one

Second, as long as you put work in you'll see results. You just gotta know that the game has changed a lot.

Slayven

Why no one told me the xbox s controller was smooth as fuck. I am so use to roughnecking controllers i didn't know how to act with the new new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom