• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
When I was about 20 I started my first real job at a call center. First few weeks there this older white man use to always ask me if i played football, i told him no, but he still wanted to talk sports with me. I am a nerd, all my sports knowledge came from the Pro Stars cartoon. But still he use to come and find me on my break, lunch, etc and just talk while i nodded my head. Eventually he started inviting me to go to church with him and his wife, me thinking he thought I was an at risk youth or something. He did that few times as I dodge invites like Neo from the matrix.

He then moved on to just inviting me to his house for dinner, and finally out of no where he invites me to come hang out for the weekend with him and his wife. I fended off that invite too, shortly after another dude at work told me how the old dude liked to recruit folks for his wife to fuck, not only that but he would make sure his wife's fuck buddy had rides, something to eat, and occasionally a fresh pair of Js. Thank god i switched to 3rd shift and never saw that dude again.

Moral of the story, don't underestimate the freaky's need to freak.
Ay at least he kept the people in good shape

Slayven

I was looking at the steam sale, under 5 dollar games. and i was literally carving through hundreds and hundreds of games no one will ever play, trying to find something I could recognize. the pc game market is messy as fuck.

edit: all the trouble these guys go through just so they don't have to have sex with their wives? gee.

Like trick or treating but all the houses give out toothbrushes and apples. You wonder who wants this shit, and who makes it

Zekes!

When I was about 20 I started my first real job at a call center. First few weeks there this older white man use to always ask me if i played football, i told him no, but he still wanted to talk sports with me. I am a nerd, all my sports knowledge came from the Pro Stars cartoon. But still he use to come and find me on my break, lunch, etc and just talk while i nodded my head. Eventually he started inviting me to go to church with him and his wife, me thinking he thought I was an at risk youth or something. He did that few times as I dodge invites like Neo from the matrix.

He then moved on to just inviting me to his house for dinner, and finally out of no where he invites me to come hang out for the weekend with him and his wife. I fended off that invite too, shortly after another dude at work told me how the old dude liked to recruit folks for his wife to fuck, not only that but he would make sure his wife's fuck buddy had rides, something to eat, and occasionally a fresh pair of Js. Thank god i switched to 3rd shift and never saw that dude again.

Fresh J's? I need to start whoring myself out

Damn, that's advanced cuckery right there.
Listen, I'll take what I can get. I'll even settle for some And1's

Bruh if you've already got no shame just rock some Starburys

Even to Church? Smh, how we go from church to screwing his wife? That is some wide ranging random shit.

If by know thy enemy you mean continuously give them a reason to talk about you, then sure?

This isn't the place to complain about them, anyway, or even talk about them. You're on GAF.

I used to have a pair of those, oh man.

Neither is discord, yet again, apparently.
__

Some where some place they need to just be ignored by everyone. Let them do them and you do you.

mnm1d6m.gif

I'm having a lot of fun with hitman 2016. Such a turnaround from the garbage that was absolution. Putting a score on the screen and deducting points every time you did something fun the game set for you to do is bad game design.

TheSun

Why whenever I wake up it is to something weird happening at GAF.

Has these cuckold events happen that much?

Folk are desperate for their sick kicks these days. Well more so I guess.

I hear if you meet Zekes in an alley behind the corner store and bring a box of new shoes he can "deal" with "problems" in your life.

That's just the word on the street tho.

LionPride

Banned
Pray for young blood y'all, he gonna end up in the sunken place.
Not for some older woman, unless she fine

There's enough black and hispanic people in Knoxville. I should be straight. No sunken place for me no sirree

Just followin the words of the great Memphis poet Young Dolph

Get paid young nigga get paid

akira28

so that's what they teach kids in high school nowadays

literally. our culture has our heads fucked up and ready/willing to do a lot of shit. self respect is secondary to get money.

if you don't get money you're on the street a non-person and better off dead. that's not what they teach in school, but everywhere else they imply the fuck out of it.

andthebeatgoeson

I can say with 100% certainty that I did not know his name, nor saw suspect posts in that regards.

If you can show me some posts of his that would indicate what was coming, feel free to point them out. I mostly remember amir0x as a rabid anti-trump poster and as an overly aggressive poster both on gaming side and on the OT forums.

I was not even a member back in 2012 when all the shit went down.
Damn. You say 5 years ago and i think it's 2008. Not 2012. I'm getting old af.

Shy

Nah. If they used the charming Drunk Fu guy, it would have been a better show. You forget how much a charismatic lead can save a poor show.
Even though Drunk-fu guy was charming AF. I still don't think he could of saved it, the problems with the show were too systemic.

andthebeatgoeson

God damn right? Like I think "Oh yeah when Dubya will still in office" when I hear that shit.

I been on some forums with some of the same people since like, 2002.
Dog, we are about 5 years away from me being on this forum longer than a mod has been alive. Gonna have similiac on their breath banning folks. Who's the youngest mod, MH?

LionPride

Banned
There was a nigga in Walmart talkin bout he would beat any nigga's ass all the same pullin at his shorts and shit

Hurried and got the fuck up outta there

Mizerman

There was a nigga in Walmart talkin bout he would beat any nigga's ass all the same pullin at his shorts and shit

Hurried and got the fuck up outta there

I remember seeing dudes doing that shit for some reason. Like what, is that suppose a reliable technique or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom