• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Btw you anime folks shouldn't sleep on "Mahō Tsukai no Yome".
Finally watched the 2 OVAs out on Chrunchyroll and it's interesting. Production values are a far cry above the majority of stuff and while you see the cost cutting measures they are done so well that I doubt many will notice.

Oh shit. I just looked that up as slang. I had not heard that one before. Absolutely not what I meant at all.

Yeah I assumed I was reading it wrong or you meant the family in question.

LionPride

Banned
Seconding this especially with white insecure boys calling people cucks all the time. It's not just insulting to the person they are addressing but it is implying that black men will be be a tool for that couple's fetish.

I've had multiple chats with my boys about the frustration of being sexualized and thought of as a sexual beast with an unquenchable thirst. At surface level you think "it's a win for me" but at the end of the day you have to look yourself in the mirror. Not worth the trading of my dignity.
Maybe you'll have a moment like Dev in Master of None and see a sexual partner with a mammy jar but still smash then tell them it did not reflect on your principles well

Shy

Those Jenners need to be punted into the ocean.
This post = the true true.
Early indeed. I messed up yesterday. Was going to nap at around 18:00 yesterday. I woke up a few hours ago :/
That sucks. Your sleep cycle is gonna be a bit fucked.
And yes I do agree. I must have misunderstood how that was asked from him.
I didn't mean to come across i was snapping at you. Sorry.

I was talking about the subject in general.
I see it come up here every now and then, and i always make sure to hammer the point home.

Faustek

This post = the true true.

That sucks. Your sleep cycle is gonna be a bit fucked.

I didn't mean to come across i was snapping at you. Sorry.

I was talking about the subject in general.
I see it come up here every now and then, and i always make sure to hammer the point home.

Nah, that is an easy fix. If I wanted to but I have like 65 days left in my vacation account and HR is forcing me to at least take 30 of them this year so I'm actually off now. Been having 3-5 day weekends for a month now.

No worries, didn't take it that way either. More like no bs talk and just putting it straight.

Smh at my pinched nerve in my neck. Pain has moved to my shoulder blade and arm now.

arms straight out, palms up, fingers down, stretch your arms while shifting position of your palms to front, back, up and down all while stretching your fingers in the opposite direction. If it works for you that is. Works for me with my messed up nerve in my neck.

Beefy

Nah, that is an easy fix. If I wanted to but I have like 65 days left in my vacation account and HR is forcing me to at least take 30 of them this year so I'm actually off now. Been having 3-5 day weekends for a month now.

No worries, didn't take it that way either. More like no bs talk and just putting it straight.

arms straight out, palms up, fingers down, stretch your arms while shifting position of your palms to front, back, up and down all while stretching your fingers in the opposite direction. If it works for you that is. Works for me with my messed up nerve in my neck.

Yeah I got exercises to do. Got manipulation every week now which hurts like a bitch

Slayven's taking notes.

I could still slap Slay one handed

Always protect your neck

Am suing my dwarf of a uncle

When I was about 20 I started my first real job at a call center. First few weeks there this older white man use to always ask me if i played football, i told him no, but he still wanted to talk sports with me. I am a nerd, all my sports knowledge came from the Pro Stars cartoon. But still he use to come and find me on my break, lunch, etc and just talk while i nodded my head. Eventually he started inviting me to go to church with him and his wife, me thinking he thought I was an at risk youth or something. He did that few times as I dodge invites like Neo from the matrix.

He then moved on to just inviting me to his house for dinner, and finally out of no where he invites me to come hang out for the weekend with him and his wife. I fended off that invite too, shortly after another dude at work told me how the old dude liked to recruit folks for his wife to fuck, not only that but he would make sure his wife's fuck buddy had rides, something to eat, and occasionally a fresh pair of Js. Thank god i switched to 3rd shift and never saw that dude again.

Moral of the story, don't underestimate the freaky's need to freak.
Worked with a dude that from 18 to 20. Anytime this 43 yr white woman called he'd drop everything to go to her. She got him anything he wanted if under $500 every time she called him and on the 1st year if doing it she leased for him a brand new mustang. She was a CEO and basically only called when work stressed her

Shy

Smh at my pinched nerve in my neck. Pain has moved to my shoulder blade and arm now.
Get a towel, and wrap up to make it like a pad, then warm it up and put on your neck to relax your muscles.
Not so much no BS talk. Rather i want to make sure no one allows themselves to think it's ok.

Unless that's what you meant, and i just misunderstood. LOL.

Faustek

Neck problems started when I went to his tiny ass cottage, ceilings about 5ft8 high.

If you are short it's a waste to buy longer wood.

Get a towel, and wrap up to make it like a pad, then warm it up and put on your neck to relax your muscles.

Not so much no BS talk. Rather i want to make sure no one allows themselves to think it's ok.

Unless that's what you meant, and i just misunderstood. LOL.

Didn't even think of it as that. Just thought a dude wanted a young bull for his wife and didn't catch the race fetish.
I'm gonna go out and clear this head. Fresh air always helps.

Dereck

I think i'll log out of this for a while. I can't fucking believe the kind of people that run it.
vzkZ7jx.png

LionPride

Banned
I woke up at 2 pm

I have yet to fall asleep

I am driving with my fam to Texas in less than an hour and some change

Imma catch some sleeps in that car

Morning Fam.

Managed to get a complete listen of 4:44. Its pretty good. It has a Life is Good approach. You get different sides of Jay-Z as he reflects on his career and life. He explains the inspiration behind several business moves while also taking into consideration what his success means for his family.

Its solid. Better than MCHG and BP3.

American Gangster and Watch The Throne remain the best Post Black Album- Jay-Z projects though.

Morning Fam.

Managed to get a complete listen of 4:44. Its pretty good. It has a Life is Good approach. You get different sides of Jay-Z as he reflects on his career and life. He explains the inspiration behind several business moves while also taking into consideration what his success means for his family.

Its solid. Better than MCHG and BP3.

American Gangster and Watch The Throne remain the best Post Black Album- Jay-Z projects though.
Weird since WTT only has 1 good song

Morning Folks.

Ready for this holiday weekend.

What's everyone doing?

Switch owners, I added yall last night. I don't remember my Nintendo ID though. But it's me. LOL

Sch1sm

I always forget tidal is a thing, gonna have to go to youtube to listen to jay's new album 😭 Also, good morning, people.

I appreciate what title is trying to do, but I already have google play music. SMH. I'll just wait or do what you did, use youtube

Y'all already used your free trials? I'd just do that. Won't be on YouTube for a while considering the Tidal exclusivity. I don't put it past Jay to have takedowns thrown at people who throw the audio up anywhere else considering his current deal with Sprint.

He's never going to sell those mix tapes in the trunk.

Numb's his only buyer here.

Lord jesus i am trying not to click on these spiderman spoilers, but a nigga is fiending so hard

spiderman wins, the end (I haven't seen the spoilers). spoilers don't really bother me for these kind of movies since there are little to no stakes. I just watch them for the fun ride. The only one that i felt had any stakes was Logan since it was his last film and as someone who doesn't read comics it could have ended in a dozen different ways for all I know.

Slayven

spiderman wins, the end (I haven't seen the spoilers). spoilers don't really bother me for these kind of movies since there are little to no stakes. I just watch them for the fun ride. The only one that i felt had any stakes was Logan since it was his last film and as someone who doesn't read comics it could have ended in a dozen different ways for all I know.

I love spoilers, spoilers will actually get me to read or watch something. But for this i am trying to go in raw.

Numb

Y'all already used your free trials? I'd just do that. Won't be on YouTube for a while considering the Tidal exclusivity. I don't put it past Jay to have takedowns thrown at people who throw the audio up anywhere else considering his current deal with Sprint.

Numb's his only buyer here.

Nothing good comes from being mentioned relating to vik's music taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom