• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a Westinghouse, they build Nuclear Power plants, so microwaves should be a snap. I didn't realize Microwaves were so cheap, I was thinking i was going to have to lay down almost 200, nope they are cheaper then video games

Yeah, they aren't expensive at all. You should look into getting a convection oven as well

D i Z

RIP and all, and listen, I'm not saying this shit for nothing but, when you go knocking on troubles door. I mean... What do you expect when its said multiple times this thread is being watched like a Hawk. Just don't expect it to disappear when you're the one that started it and baited them here in the first place. We will always be seen as the aggressor cause "dats what this thread do".

Alla dis.

What up Waldo.

What it is Shy.

RIP and all, and listen, I'm not saying this shit for nothing but, when you go knocking on troubles door. I mean... What do you expect when its said multiple times this thread is being watched like a Hawk. Just don't expect it to disappear when you're the one that started it and baited them here in the first place. We will always be seen as the aggressor cause "dats what this thread do".

But this ain't even the first time one of us caught a ban on account of him.

Why is he teflon? Mods got him booked like Brock Lesnar to our James Ellsworth

Anyway

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1404964

Jandro evolved yall

D i Z

Sup.

Eh, been better.

You ?

I damn near melted in the heat in a two hour commute to work today. Still, better than the alternative.

I never understood why sale days like Amazons aren't on a Friday, or at least after what most people have for pay day.

Shy

I damn near melted in the heat in a two hour commute to work today. Still, better than the alternative.
Bloody hell.

The weather over has cooled off the last few days. (it's even been raining)
I never understood why sale days like Amazons aren't on a Friday, or at least after what most people have for pay day.
Yeah. That is very odd.

But this ain't even the first time one of us caught a ban on account of him.

Why is he teflon? Mods got him booked like Brock Lesnar to our James Ellsworth

Anyway

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1404964

Jandro evolved yall

My thoughts on that for real, for real. I'm sure I'm not the only one thats been catching how the wind has been blowing nowadays... A lot of shit that usually catch a ban, such as diet racists, like himself don't catch that hammer. No one in this thread is safe, and if an easy ban can be caught by slipping up and doing something of the equivalent of what was done, i,e - summoning another poster to give them an excuse to call harassment. It will be given, when you got targets on your back and someone needs an excuse to take a shot it is what it is. Every single poster is here got that target painted square on their back.

D i Z

Bloody hell.

The weather over has cooled off the last few days. (it's even been raining)

Yeah. That is very odd.

Tell you what though, it's all worth it to be out and about when the summer fashions are out.

knowwhatimsayin?

I would move to england just for the weather. I love rain and overcast

You don't want those winters.

I've been traumatized for life by a particularly harsh winter from my lil DiZ days.

Shy

Rain? What's that? All we have here is ������
LOL. That's not good.
I would move to england just for the weather. I love rain and overcast
Same. (well, i prefer overcast to rain)

I love the sound of rain hitting my roof.
Tell you what though, it's all worth it to be out and about when the summer fashions are out.

knowwhatimsayin?
LOL. Yep.

I've been traumatized for life by a particularly harsh winter from my lil DiZ days.
That is very true.

D i Z

Friendly remind for the Destiny heads. The Destiny 2 Beta has a week early participation before the open beta for anyone who pre-orders a copy. So if you just want to check it out (you can cancel your order anytime after you get your code) you should hope on it before next week.

LOL. That's not good.

I love the heat. It's the best time of year

Friendly remind for the Destiny heads. The Destiny 2 Beta has a week early participation before the open beta for anyone who pre-orders a copy. So if you just want to check it out (you can cancel your order anytime after you get your code) you should hope on it before next week.

Have mine through PSN. What's your PSN Diz? I got DMR's. I need forearms too. Maybe Doey's. I'm scared to find out what Doey's is. Lol

Shy

How do you get it earlier ?
I love the heat. It's the best time of year
Ahh. Well, carry on. LOL.

D i Z

Slayven

knowwhatimsayin?

Are they Numb level? Cause that dude lives in the Arctic circle
I thought you were moving to Japan. The aging population over there would be perfect for someone of your demographic

Smh. You're beyond help.
Google Tigerr Benson when you are home alone

I can wait, mainly cause i broke right now

I got my hair done for the first time at an African hair braiding salon. As soon as I sat down she was about to start retwisting my hair and I said "aren't you going to wash it first?"

"How much did she say it was going to be?"

"$40"

"It's ten to wash."

"Fine," I said.

First time I ever went into a salon and they didn't send me straight to the sink. That is kind of nasty. If I knew they charged extra for washing I would've went somewhere else. The environment was kind of weird for me. She didn't say much to me and was talking to the other Africans in their native language for most of it. The African places be the highest too. A girl came in there for cornrows and she charged $90 and she had to bring her own hair.

My thoughts on that for real, for real. I'm sure I'm not the only one thats been catching how the wind has been blowing nowadays... A lot of shit that usually catch a ban, such as diet racists, like himself don't catch that hammer. No one in this thread is safe, and if an easy ban can be caught by slipping up and doing something of the equivalent of what was done, i,e - summoning another poster to give them an excuse to call harassment. It will be given, when you got targets on your back and someone needs an excuse to take a shot it is what it is. Every single poster is here got that target painted square on their back.

I just saw that now. Seem like some bullshit to be banned over. Y'all call out other black people in this thread all the time and no ban, but when shit is said about a white poster then it's a problem? Shit don't smell right.

Hydrate friend

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom