• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schattenjäger;243242170 said:
You know absolutely nothing about me .. which makes it even more worrisome that you insult me like that on top of it being about a thread you didn't even participate in
It's not rocket science that this thread is another area of the site where discussions about other threads are made

No Hon, I do. Those articles you post say so much your character, you really cant even hide it. So before you dig yourself a grave in here like many others before you have, do the smart thing....and leave.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
No Hon, I do. Those articles you post say so much your character, you really cant even hide it. So before you dig yourself a grave in here like many others before you have, do the smart thing....and leave.
So posting articles made for discussion on a discussion board are a gauge for someone's character? That seems a little too myopic if you ask me

Faustek

I go 4-6 times a week. I love the gym. DMR, forearm and I are supposed to make a calendar. They've yet to schedule the shoot though. So now I have these massive biceps in vain

Would love to go that often. Mostly only have time for 3 real sets and then maybe 2 short ones at 30-45m.
Actually trying to run more these days. Muscle mass is OK but I'm getting fat because I'm not burning anything.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Would love to go that often. Mostly only have time for 3 real sets and then maybe 2 short ones at 30-45m.
Actually trying to run more these days. Muscle mass is OK but I'm getting fat because I'm not burning anything.
Diet is more important than cardio when you want to lose fat

Speaking of which, I need to turn my life around. Need to get a bigger check but when I do, I'm buying a bike and gonna ride that As much as I can every week to slim down.

I do about 500 pushups when I get home. I try to do sets of 70+. That's my version of cardio for now. I need a weighted jump rope though.

I need to step up my exercise game

Just gotta start somewhere and it'll grow from there

This morning I listened to Barry White, friends of distinction, new birth, future, oj the juice man, and Gucci. I feel so many different ways right now

Faustek

srsly the shit ive wanted to see since i was a kid bro

❤️❤️❤️ I had such a hard time to read BP and Luke Cage. Sweden never had those here so it was when I visited family in the States or during Christmas when I could buy those so yeah. I feel you fam 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

I run 5-10 miles 2-3 days a week and gym 2 days

Give me some of that constitution friend. Please.

This morning I listened to Barry White, friends of distinction, new birth, future, oj the juice man, and Gucci. I feel so many different ways right now

That's a wonderful mix.

Dereck

Code:
[IMG]https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/000259427hr1.jpg[/IMG]

uvHyhiv.gif

❤️❤️❤️ I had such a hard time to read BP and Luke Cage. Sweden never had those here so it was when I visited family in the States or during Christmas when I could buy those so yeah. I feel you fam 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

Give me some of that constitution friend. Please.

That's a wonderful mix.

I'm still in awe that we are getting a Black Panther movie. If you told me ten years ago, we would be getting a Black Panther movie with a predominantly black cast, I wouldn't believe you. But here we are and it's glorious.

Faustek

I feel like putting on my Dashiki.
Just sit here and take everything in.

I'm still in awe that we are getting a Black Panther movie. If you told me ten years ago, we would be getting a Black Panther movie with a predominantly black cast, I wouldn't believe you. But here we are and it's glorious.

No one would believe us if we would have said it no. No one would believe it but man it's wonderful.

Gotta travel through time to find all the right things for today's vibe

His Constitution is in his neck. Take a few vertebrae and you're good.

I enjoyed it. I'm probably going to put on It was Written.

So he's all neck? 🙃

Faustek

Bought a house and a Lambo and a gold pair of Yeezy's

When you got people going with you it helps a lot. When my bros are not with me I miss way loads of exercise

That's true. I'm mostly alone these days. Most of my friends have shift work or live elsewhere. Only time we all meet up is to have a friends night out or just school the kids in old arcade games or play pnp games. We played hockey and football before but we have to worry about injuries these days 😂😂

So he's all neck? 🙃

Basically a neck with arms and legs. That's why he has no hops.

Bought a house and a Lambo and a gold pair of Yeezy's

When you got people going with you it helps a lot. When my bros are not with me I miss way loads of exercise

LP and Bronx approve of your Yeezy purchase.

You're right about exercise though. I can do much more when I have someone going with me

He's not Feenix.

True. He doesn't have that KoD revenue stream to pay for the jet fuel

I've been listening to Show You The Way by Thundercat (feat. Kenny Loggins and Michael McDonald) nonstop these past two days. Even though the lyrics don't make much sense, music wise this is a dream fusion of soul and yacht rock. This is also the only song I like off of "Drunk".

Malyse

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUm_Rqhkju/

UK good for something.
Prolly a stupid question.

Is there a natural hair thread on GAF, and is that something anyone would be interested in?

I mean, I can guess how that would go.
People with skin round 2
Code:
[IMG]https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/000259427hr1.jpg[/IMG]

uvHyhiv.gif

Dashiki gonna have a renaissance

-----

Schattenjäger, most people are welcome in this thread but you are really not one of them. You have nothing of value to contribute to a celebration of black culture and your mere presence invokes hostility. Please leave this thread in peace and do not bother us again.

So checking up on this Fuck wad Donald Jr.
Level with me. Is this anything? In my belief it's been so much already so I was expecting an impeachment but the Orange turd has scated by without a hitch.

--

Hi Schattenjäger. You still having fun posting suspect information or will you actually check on your sources before reacting?

it's suppose to be something huge in a normal reality but not the current one MAYBE

Slayven

Damn shit goes from 8 to 80 quit, the Blackface was like the twist in a movie, you should see it coming but you don't/
As one of the elders said.
If there is more than one black person someone will keep watch. Tbh it's enough with one of us but still 😂😂😂
Wonder why some even bother.
COINTELPRO never died
Tfw you come across pics of a friend from back in the day, on Maury. Smh
Was he the father?

Wonder how all the Hoteps will feel as the BP lovers brings out our Dashikis 😂😂
Now I want a "Hotep at the movies" youtube show

Imm0rt4l

lmao what! Whats the theme

Damn.....

Nigga what

Link?

😎

Was he the father?

You gotta tell/show us more
The theme was cheating, it looks like. I'll up pics in a bit...he has a face that's prime for Maury. Dudes was a gangster and had a stern face, but he's affable and can be goofy and animated

I'm really contemplating doing a captain cold cosplay at the Boston comic con. My friend said "Isn't Cold a white guy?" But if Wentworth Miller can do it, why can't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom