• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Schattenjäger, most people are welcome in this thread but you are really not one of them. You have nothing of value to contribute to a celebration of black culture and your mere presence invokes hostility. Please leave this thread in peace and do not bother us again.

Maybe you should direct your message to people that are hostile then..I'm not the one that said

Schattenjager, isn't it? I know it's that piece of shit because he's a piece of decrepit shit.

I don't think the owner of the site would appreciate you policing who's welcome to certain communities especially when that said person is following the sites' term/policies

And the issue practically subsided until you felt the need to grandstand

Threats now?
200.gif

LionPride

Banned
Schattenjäger;243254044 said:
Maybe you should direct your message to people that are hostile then..I'm not the one that said

I don't think the owner of the site would appreciate you policing who's welcome to certain communities especially when that said person is following the sites' term/policies

And the issue practically subsided until you felt the need to grandstand
Someone get they mans

Malyse

I had a long response until I saw Waldos response.
Yepp, Culture vultures is a perfect response. I wonder if the husband would have "admitted" to how he done fucked up if it wasn't for the money.
Wonder why they haven't removed the weird ass wording on their kickstarter yet.
Wonder if they have any black friends at all. That wedding was white only and I would gamble that their life is as well.
sigh, I love to see people intermingle but sometimes you really should just stay in your lane.

Afternoon, sup?

Culture vulture is such a beautiful turn of phrase.

----

https://twitter.com/i/moments/884840607302258688

BAM. Your day just improved 1000%.

Y'all gotta stop leaving the door open. Slayven catch his death in the cold, he requires it to be a balmy 88 degrees at all times or his bones chill.

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
Damn.. I ended up Saturday drinking on a school night. Work was rough today and my coworker didn't make it in. Going away happy hours are the worst.

RIP and all, and listen, I'm not saying this shit for nothing but, when you go knocking on troubles door. I mean... What do you expect when its said multiple times this thread is being watched like a Hawk. Just don't expect it to disappear when you're the one that started it and baited them here in the first place. We will always be seen as the aggressor cause "dats what this thread do".

___

Sup Diz

Slayven

I know you will. I won't listen to it though

Should've got the GE

Just ordered a Westinghouse, they build Nuclear Power plants, so microwaves should be a snap. I didn't realize Microwaves were so cheap, I was thinking i was going to have to lay down almost 200, nope they are cheaper then video games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom