• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed this, but welcome

ff6 avatar though...

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

You're the one alone with your trash opinion. Go back to playing Chocobo Panic.

I hope Taraji's new movie
tumblr_otewsx1eR21qbfuh9o7_r1_540.gif
is good.
tumblr_otewsx1eR21qbfuh9o1_540.gif

LotusHD

Banned
Finally free of The Walking Dead to the point where I can't even muster up the energy to finish a 5 minute trailer.

Feels good. :p

Slayven

Finally free of The Walking Dead to the point where I can't even muster up the energy to finish a 5 minute trailer.

Feels good. :p

I don't think the zombie genre can sustain a long running narrative. Because it all boils down to folks becoming crazy and being jerks. And you best not get attached to anyone but Rick, Carl, or Dale

LotusHD

Banned
I don't think the zombie genre can sustain a long running narrative. Because it all boils down to folks becoming crazy and being jerks. And you best not get attached to anyone but Rick, Carl, or Dale

I'll silently riot if anything ever happens to Michonne.

Slayven

I give props to Z Nation, they could have aped Walking Dead, but they decided to be ain't shit instead. They had a [
B]zombie baby[/B]
terrorizing the cast the first episode

D i Z

I dropped out when they started to execute their troubled children. Granted, that lil bitch was fucked in the head, but the direction of what was to come wasn't for me.

Johndoey

Banned
That's the point though. You can argue effectiveness, but disillusionment and breakdown was The Walking Dead's thing.
--
Show's been spinning it's wheels for years.

I wish it would've taken more of a departure from the basic plot of the comic. Or alternatively stuck more closely to it, because honestly this arc was way more interesting in the graphic novel.

Shy

I dropped out when they started to execute their troubled children. Granted, that lil bitch was fucked in the head, but the direction of what was to come wasn't for me.
For me it was the Glen fake out (when he fell off the dumpster and "died")

Faustek

Never even gave it a shot. Read the comics and that fell off because I had to wait forever for them.... Also I'm pretty sure I'm drunk. Roy Jones hilariously bad rap song is playing and I didn't switch.

D i Z

For me it was the Glen fake out (when he fell off the dumpster and "died")

Yeah, I was out by then. Read up on the comics and dropped that shit at the same time. And this was my time grudgingly going back and watching because I already had it recorded.
There is no actual invention there.

Never even gave it a shot. Read the comics and that fell off because I had to wait forever for them.... Also I'm pretty sure I'm drunk. Roy Jones hilariously bad rap song is playing and I didn't switch.

Whatchu drinking, bruh?

Johndoey

Banned
Anyone still keep up to date on Invincible? Fell off hard a while back and never caught up.

Fear the Walking Dead is even worse. They could have shown society breaking down etc,but nope.
Shit was disappointing. Could've been an amazing slow burn.

Faustek

Salvador Dali's mustache is intact as well. Really hope that woman is his daughter. Don't like the idea of disturbing people's final rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom