• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Well I haven't read a single thing DC since New God's or whatever that Silver Lightning Superman arc was introduced in. I did not like that.

D i Z

Well, I'm still holding a grudge about Static's absence from DC Rebirth.

Was never a Static fan. His blueprint was too obvious. His life. His friends and love interests. His villains. Read his book from issue 1 until I fell off, but Milestones other books were so much more interesting. It makes sense that his knock off Spider-man character was the one that people latched onto, but I still shake my head When Shadow Cabinet and Blood Syndicate are still unknown.

DC's WildStorm usage.....*shudder*

Numb

aRjKDVq_700b.jpg
Didn't even get to play the dude yet

D i Z

Damian Wayne is a prick and I wish he never existed. And that burn Batman gives is to him in Injustice 2 is glorious.

Damian's failings are his fathers. Either you get on board with his father being an absolute shit, or you pass it of so that he's absolved of responsibility on how his kid turned out, who is basically the result of him, all the shit he's done, and the bedding that he was comfortable with. Either way, Damian won't change him.

Damian's failings are his fathers. Either you get on board with his father being an absolute shit, or you pass it of so that he's absolved of responsibility on how his kid turned out, who is basically the result of him, all the shit he's done, and the bedding that he was comfortable with. Either way, Damian won't change him.

Yeah, you right. Batman isn't even close to the idea of a dad. Not by a long shot. So yeah, it's on Batman as much as Damian.

akira28

depends. you can either forget all the years of softer gentler Bat-dad, or you can stick with the new and improved 'doomed to fail aloof Bat-dad'. I guess they're on the edge on whether or not to make bat futures canon.

Johndoey

Banned
I maintain that Finn Jones wasn't one of the issues with Iron Fist. I don't thing he's the best actor for the character, but none of the shit that truly stunk on the show was on him.

Beefy

The Defenders is going to be a piece of shit. Punisher will be dope tho

Iron Fist dude is wack

Jessica Jones is alright
Iron Fist dude is wack
Luke Cage actor can't act
Dare Devil dude is ok

akira28

Code:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFRLUfSV0AEs8cG?format=jpg[/img]

Looks like he's not going to explain himself again to you students. One more interruption and the stage party is cancelled and everyone's parents just take them home after the show.

He needs a clipboard in his free hand though.

Johndoey

Banned
The writing and direction of Iron Fist are so poor I don't even want to comment on Jones' performance. Especially sine he bears the brunt of some of the more questionable decision when it comes to character writing. He flits between so many disparate emotions every scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom