• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoName999

So what you're saying is that you got.... a handout???? Paid with hard working white people's money???? You welfare king/queen!!!!! >:O

Faustek

Unnecessary. She just needs red hair, a big, gorgeous smile, and a beach bod and that's it.

They gonna have Valeria Lukyanova play the part of Nami...and Robin and every other woman. Because let's not pretend that Oda have given them any space of late. They in the trunk. They ain't even passengers anymore.

Soul King gonna be alright though.

They gonna have Valeria Lukyanova play the part of Nami...and Robin and every other woman. Because let's not pretend that Oda have given them any space of late. They in the trunk. They ain't even passengers anymore.

Soul King gonna be alright though.

Fuck that noise. Get Malin Ackerman as Nami.

Faustek

Fuck that noise. Get Malin Ackerman as Nami.

I would be prone to agree with you but it's not going to happen. I don't expect any higher quality than this

O10iS2x.jpg

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20170721dog00m200001000c.html

Mornin' everyone, happy Friday.

Afternoon

I would be prone to agree with you but it's not going to happen. I don't expect any higher quality than this

O10iS2x.jpg

I think you're actually being too optimistic with that image. You'll get Disney Channel stars like Jake Austin as Luffy.

Now I'm not sure if that's bad casting or not. Fuck.

Faustek

I think you're actually being too optimistic with that image. You'll get Disney Channel stars like Jake Austin as Luffy.

Now I'm not sure if that's bad casting or not. Fuck.

hahaha, Jebas. Wizards of Waverly Palace. No matter how much I love them I have to plan the perfect revenge for my nieces. Making me sit through that with them demands that I get square with them. Embarrass them like never before.

Anyway, cya later kin. Have a lawnmower that needs fixing and a lawn that needs cutting.

Slayven

tried the Doom free weekend. clicked play and computer hard crashed. I had to turn my computer off and on twice.

Not today satan "Uninstall", that is why Shango The Thunderer made consoles

Good morning, BCT
---

Any of you ever bought anything from Ikea? I've been looking for a new desk and I saw one on their site that I like. The thing is they charge a lot for delivery so I did some research and all I got were horror stories about how incompetent and shitty their customer/delivery service is lol.

Johndoey

Banned
Why... I briefly watched Deathnote and enjoyed it for what I've seen. But why is Ryuk being used this way? If I can remember correctly, dude let Light do what he needed to do and was just hanging around for the entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0

One thing from it, Willem Dafoe's voice is good for Ryuk.
Yeah Ryuk was just there to watch shit go down because Light was interesting and did interesting things. At the same time Light was pretty much amoral in the original series and that's clearly not the case here.

Hallo. Long time lurker (because it took months for this site to activate this account)

Where you're from - Florida

Where you live - Virginia

What is your age? - 30

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Don't know

Do you know your roots - I tried Ancestry. Got nowhere really

Favorite musical genre - Electroswing

Your profession/major/career interest - Airman in the Air Force

Your religious affiliation - Baptist

Hobbies - Latin dancing, volleyball, politics

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes

Marvel or DC? - Marvel movies, DC everything else

Favorite superhero? - EMH Ms. Marvel

Anime or Nah? - Mistake. Nothing but trash

Favorite sport and team? - Don't watch sports

What's your favorite Disney movie? - Frozen

What's your favorite video game and genre? Game- Banjo Kazooie. Genre Platformers

missed this, but welcome

ff6 avatar though...

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom