• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
CyJFbam.png
damn...

Slayven

If it was Anne Coulter holding our last prezzies head like that would you still have no strong feeling about it? Now, I'm not saying that this hasn't been done before, but this kind of give and take is how we lose the entire deal. Kathy fucked us big time on softening people that need to flip on state level politics. Especially when it comes to getting them to not be vindictive shits when it comes to rights.
Not sure what using the imagery that horrified the entire country, (particularly the right side proud to be invading shit) was supposed to do except add more links for the loons to draw about the left and extremists. Leave the art to the artists and keep making bank talking shit.

Yessir
yes, cause it sounds about right. I get tired of respectability politics. Especially when it is always someone with privilege fucking up and we got catch hell for it. Kathy can go in the corner with Lena Dunham, Susan Sarandon, and all the others

D i Z

yes, cause it sounds about right. I get tired of respectability politics. Especially when it is always someone with privilege fucking up and we got catch hell for it. Kathy can go in the corner with Lena Dunham, Susan Sarandon, and all the others

I see where you're coming from. We might not be on the same path, but the destination is the same. I think that people should be pissed at her for this particularly because her privilege is going fucking it up for everyone when they are desperate for a release valve. That orange fool will bust open Pence's folder and send women's rights back to the stone age just because he needs to hit back. And he's got a legion of fools to be in the street on issues for him.

People who vote for trump because of a picture were going to vote for him anyway.

My horse to human translator is on the fritz I think. Repeat transmission.

Bronx-Man I never thought you would have such a non-threatening voice.

Is it silky and smooth like a fine drop of hooch on a cool summers night? Or does he sound like the IT guy no one ever captures in the company photos?

I see where you're coming from. We might not be on the same path, but the destination is the same. I think that people should be pissed at her for this particularly because her privilege is going fucking it up for everyone when they are desperate for a release valve. That orange fool will bust open Pence's folder and send women's rights back to the stone age just because he needs to hit back. And he's got a legion of fools to be in the street on issues for him.

My horse to human translator is on the fritz I think. Repeat transmission.

Is it silky and smooth like a fine drop of hooch on a cool summers night? Or does he sound like the IT guy no one ever captures in the company photos?
If a picture like that makes someone support trump they probably supported him all along.

D i Z

If a picture like that makes someone support trump they probably supported him all along.

Of course. That's not the problem though. We're not talking about conversion numbers. The problem is the populous that they have about to reverse on common sense and be dicks so that we can't flip them on state and city elections. The right will probably slide past the obvious and use it for more phobia and more mid east action. The imagery works in their favor both domestically and on the front.

Everyone keeps talking like one election was the done deal and they ain't supposed to show up for all of the other ones. The other ones are what we need to worry about.

Numb

lol Ryu and Chun-Li are the only characters stopping MvC:I from being a Trump's America edition.
Marvel is inclusive but Capcom is running shit
How many blond characters you need in SFV?
Well
They got em all

Marvel needs to stop timing with movies

akira28

I have no idea what that means and a google search wasn't particularly helpful.

phonetically sound it out.

(your views on the movie are a tiny tiny bit less sympathetic than I would generally think. but I didn't go in subjecting everyone to the rules of Horror movies trope. Chris was the viewer avatar for me, so I wasn't objectively awaiting his demise as much as I was experiencing his trials through his eyes. I did expect a cop to "light his ass up" at the end, and that was actually written in. But it would have been a bad ending. A waste, a realistic waste but a waste nonetheless. )

Sch1sm

Capcom got more people researching how to fuck about compared to how many are on netcode

I swear, it's getting ridiculous constantly reinstalling 8-10GBs every time something goes wrong in this game or they decide it's time for an update.

Numb

I swear, it's getting ridiculous constantly reinstalling 8-10GBs every time something goes wrong in this game or they decide it's time for an update.
I just put it download while in rest and do other things
You learn after the first few times

Sch1sm

I just put it download while in rest and do other things
You learn after the first few times

Yeah, that's what I'm doing now. I just imagine if it weren't for how they set it up, we wouldn't even need rest mode for this to speed up. Oh well.

---

G, you updating and playing this week, or nah?

D i Z

It's crazy the dip in quality that is going on. This won't be held up as any standard for much longer cos they have been ok to straight garbage of a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom