• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

3QcE0hX.gif

Sch1sm

I get enough sus shit in recs from clicking shit here

Ain't bout to go see what fuckery hath ensued at that hell hole.

At least I had the decency to tell you the source so you could choose to not click.

That being said, in government based news, I'm riding the high that is increased minimum wage in my province.

I...hmm. First, why they trying to break up Harley and Ivy?

Second, I can't really get crazy mad about the voice. My Harley Quinn is the OG Arleen Sorkin. But if they are going to have Harley sound like this, might as well power on through and get Fran Drescher to do it.

LMAO..I'd totally watch this.

Slayven

It's crazy the dip in quality that is going on. This won't be held up as any standard for much longer cos they have been ok to straight garbage of a while now.
Marvel animation won the long game

I knew you was good people.
One of 3 that still remember the series
Now i need a bath
At least I had the decency to tell you the source so you could choose to not click.

That being said, in government based news, I'm riding the high that is increased minimum wage in my province.
This is true, at least you didn't do that slick "Saw this interesting thing, what you think about it?"

About those 40 loonies we spoke about in past?
I...hmm. First, why they trying to break up Harley and Ivy?

Second, I can't really get crazy mad about the voice. My Harley Quinn is the OG Arleen Sorkin. But if they are going to have Harley sound like this, might as well power on through and get Fran Drescher to do it.

Have you heard fran Drescher lately? She is more fit for Granny Goodness

^The hell is wrong with guilty gear? It's not a bad fighting series.

Good morning, everyone. Trying figure out which show on DVD to watch right now, Avatar: The Last Airbender for the fourth time, Avengers: EMH, Spectacular Spider-Man or Beast Wars seasons 2&3.

Sch1sm

This is true, at least you didn't do that slick "Saw this interesting thing, what you think about it?"

About those 40 loonies we spoke about in past

It doesn't really make a difference for me because I make about that now. Minimum wage is moving up to $15, first $14/hr this coming January, then $15/hr the next. I make $14.75/hr as is, lol.

---

I have upstairs neighbours from Hell. Went to bed at 5 after waking my family up to eat and such before prayers, woke up at 8:30 to the sound of construction. Like bud, this isn't allowed, stop causing my life Hell. I need sleep before work. This ain't the first time. I dunno how many noise complaints it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom