• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until he see's the costumes and wants to change sides. We may have to take him to the glue factory

the_joker_horse_by_kitt_cat.png

He's ready

Nepenthe

Hi Black Gaf.

Trying to hold it down in the France thread. Feeling exhausted.

So I'm going to reward myself with Overwatch. I got Soldier's dance emote for the anniversary and you have no fucking idea how happy I get watching this grandpa shuffle. I'm going to get sniped so much doing it.

Kreed

Hi Black Gaf.

Trying to hold it down in the France thread. Feeling exhausted.

So I'm going to reward myself with Overwatch. I got Soldier's dance emote for the anniversary and you have no fucking idea how happy I get watching this grandpa shuffle. I'm going to get sniped so much doing it.

That thread should have ended on page 7 with Imm0rt4l's update (and on page 4 with Mass_Pincup). Everything else is spinning in circles.

D i Z

Figures that when I finally fall into the Scrubs rabbit hole for the first time, they took it off Netflix last month.

D i Z

You know, with all of the foolishness over that last couple of days I completely forgot to give a shout out to BCT members that have or currently serve. Good looking out to all of you!

Still as bad. Dude could have killed some one before he pulled over.
Even if you buy his prescription drug angle, and I don't, he says he took Vicodin.

You take Vicodin and drive, you can kill somebody.

It just sucks that all these positive role models for young men of color all turned out to be pieces of shit or assholes or both.

D i Z

lol at BP looking like DLC for MvC:I.

The launch roster sounds like it's disappointing as hell.

Wait. What nonsense is this?

Even if you buy his prescription drug angle, and I don't, he says he took Vicodin.

You take Vicodin and drive, you can kill somebody.

It just sucks that all these positive role models for young men of color all turned out to be pieces of shit or assholes or both.

Let's be real. Tiger was never a good role model. He was a good example of respectability politics gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom