• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
Yeah..as if that intro wasn't enough, her voice sounds like it's being played by Jennifer Laurence playing Rosie O'Donnell..

Nah..like I said earlier, the last about five have been pretty questionable..it wasn't like this before.
Ahh, well that would explain it. So the older ones are better? Good to know..

tumblr_mj60njKDal1r61a7no4_250.gif

I thought DC animated films were supposed to be good. Y'all DC fans keep trumping up the quality of these turds.
It'll be ok, it'll be fine......

"Harley Quinn, reporting for duty, sir!"
"God help us."

1381653179543553063.gif

[starts screaming sarcastic angry laughter at my computer screen]

HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

GET IT, BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THE ANIMATORS AT DC SNUCK IN THE LINE "GOD, HELP US" AS A CRY FOR HELP!

Starting roster with 0 black people and capcom expects me to support their game?
latest
latest
latest

I'll get a used copy of the ultimate edition a year from now.

But really capcom? Really?
tenor.gif

D i Z

Saw Swamp THing and closed the tab

Yeah had me confused for a minute too.

I guess it's worth noting that maybe This got caught up in the voice actors strike. I don't know, but it's worth considering.

Thanks for posting this. That bit about Girlhood was so on point. Gonna watch the other eps.

As for that Batman Harley trailer I'm just gonna pretend it doesnt exist. Day One though low key

You're very welcome. I saw it posted in the French thread that won't die in a fire, and thought I should retrieve it.

D i Z

Rumor has it that yes another blond is coming

But it doesn't matter since another rumor has this queen!!

latest

Alot of rumors today
They fucked him up
I like it

I love the concept of his fear gas is always on. Lets them do wacky stuff.

Don't mean that. I mean he has Harley levels of imbalance. This fool at level 1 with no eq took down a level 10 in the same class armed to the teeth. Speaking of AI play btw.

Numb

Don't mean that. I mean he has Harley levels of imbalance. This fool at level 1 with no eq took down a level 10 in the same class armed to the teeth. Speaking of AI play btw.
His range is crazy and his trait hits full screen
They already found broken stuff for the guy

D i Z

His range is crazy and his trait hits full screen
They already found broken stuff for the guy

The imbalance in this game is nuts right now. I guess they'll adjust it all but damn. Any character with a show or a movie is off the chain with last ditch f you up combos

Numb

The imbalance in this game is nuts right now. I guess they'll adjust it all but damn. Any character with a show or a movie is off the chain with last ditch f you up combos
It's NRS
The patches and dlc characters that always break the game aren't even out yet

The overlap with sonicgaf will lead to a strange civil war. Doey will have split loyalties. Prof Beef will collect pelts.

Sorry you got knicked, Faustek.

How many black people will be in this Assassin's Creed?
Depends on how many skin tone sliders Esco changes before it goes good when no one is looking

D i Z

Leave the Fgc alone
They are already dirt poverty

The sun came up, and fools need to recognize that no one ever gave a damn and it's over. Cheap hotel confrontations resolved by soft ass individuals on twitter is all the scene will be known for. And sexism and racism. That too.

Oh, and Capcom remaining ain't shit. What is it going to look like when Nintendo snatches their shit with Smash and Arms....

What kind of world is this....

Zekes!

What happened to the days you didn't have to count frames of animation to play a fighting game?

I'm straight trash at most fighting games but I'm always down to jump in with friends and rattle off a bunch of matches. I also keep buying new fighting games even though I know I'm not gonna put the time into them to be any good. I just copped Marvel 3 (again) since it was on sale on PSN and Tekken 7 comes out this Friday...fuck man

Dai101

Banned
The sun came up, and fools need to recognize that no one ever gave a damn and it's over. Cheap hotel confrontations resolved by soft ass individuals on twitter is all the scene will be known for. And sexism and racism. That too.

Oh, and Capcom remaining ain't shit. What is it going to look like when Nintendo snatches their shit with Smash and Arms....

What kind of world is this....

LdRSulP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom