• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Just saw Get Out recently. Man, fuck Chris. This dude is such a dumbass. I wish
at the end it was an actual police officer who arrived and Chris gets shot up like a hundred times. This guy is way too stupid to live.

hoomanzizdis?

Just saw Get Out recently. Man, fuck Chris. This dude is such a dumbass. I wish
at the end it was an actual police officer who arrived and Chris gets shot up like a hundred times. This guy is way too stupid to live.

So a
Night of the Living Dead
ending? Nah, the movie was grim enough as is. The ending is
a reward for black people who have sat through countless horror movies knowing the black characters are going to die at some point.

Everything that occurs up to the
photos
reveal would be at most deeply uncomfortable, nothing that would indicate the need to get out immediately.

The moment
the other black guy told him to get out wasn't enough for you?
Nor all the comments and questions by the guest leading up to it?

Johndoey

Banned
So a
Night of the Living Dead
ending? Nah, the movie was grim enough as is. The ending is
a reward for black people who have sat through countless horror movies knowing the black characters are going to die at some point.

The moment
the other black guy told him to get out wasn't enough for you?
Nor all the comments and questions by the guest leading up to it?

No. The two incidents can be chalked up to
crazy dude and weird old people
neither warrant the full burn all bridges, drive off at speed treatment. It's not like he knows he's in a horror movie.

Numb

Shit aint right

lol

Your girl still has the stupid air throw

0rbHw3f.gif

Izuna

Banned
23andme responded. Posting merely because you should save your money.

Thomas, May 30, 2:47 PM PDT:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting 23andMe. At this time we do not have a population for Carib ancestry. Ancestry Composition assigns ancestry percentages based on your genetic similarity to our 31 populations. If you are seeing a higher percentage of West African ancestry than expected, this is because you most closely resembled this reference population. Note, that if we were unable to confidently assigned your DNA to any one of our 31 populations, we would have assigned this DNA to our Unassigned population.

If you are able to have your mother genotyped by our service, you would be able to confirm which ancestry assignments you inherited from her specifically.

We hope you found this information helpful.

Best regards,

Thomas
The 23andMe Team

In other words... "we're a scam but give us money anyway".

~~

*bows head and walks out*

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
hoomanzizdis?

I have no idea what that means and a google search wasn't particularly helpful.

I want to thank everyone who responded to my comments about the movie. I didn't realize my wishes for the film were so outside the norm and so disrespectful and jarring. It's clear to me know that I need to reexamine my thoughts on the film. As such I will be rewatching the movie tonight to see how I can judge the character of Chris from a more caring and humane perspective.

Well, it's confirmed then. Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange will be the next ps plus games for June. I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to fight some zeds as a beserker, or a swat, or maybe a gunslinger.

Zaverious

So apparently Marvel vs Capcom Infinite's roster is 28 characters including 7 newcomers in total, doesn't have Black Panther and there's only going to be one more female character. Will still get it but that is pretty disappointing given past games and the asset reuse.

Edit: No black people at all apparently. :(

Bronx-Man

Banned
A paper mache Trump head with fake blood is all it takes to get people outraged these days? And I thought we were supposed to be the triggered ones.

So apparently Marvel vs Capcom Infinite's roster is 28 characters including 7 newcomers in total, doesn't have Black Panther and there's only going to be one more female character. Will still get it but that is pretty disappointing given past games and the asset reuse.

Edit: No black people at all apparently. :(

Y'all don't even know who this guy is? For all you know it could be my alt account fucking with y'all.

Zaverious

SaikyoBro and Ryce leaked and hinted at a bunch of stuff for the game before. Hopefully they're not saying some bull. We'll see at E3.

D i Z

I have no strong feeling one way or the other, except I am glad it wasn't a minority

If it was Anne Coulter holding our last prezzies head like that would you still have no strong feeling about it? Now, I'm not saying that this hasn't been done before, but this kind of give and take is how we lose the entire deal. Kathy fucked us big time on softening people that need to flip on state level politics. Especially when it comes to getting them to not be vindictive shits when it comes to rights.
Not sure what using the imagery that horrified the entire country, (particularly the right side proud to be invading shit) was supposed to do except add more links for the loons to draw about the left and extremists. Leave the art to the artists and keep making bank talking shit.

Do you guys play the Injustice 2?

Yessir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom