• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Mononofu

The civil or uncivil? thread would be at least 70% less stupid if the title was actually indicative of what's discuss in the blog post. OP trying to attract clowns off the bat.

The civil or uncivil? thread would be at least 70% less stupid if the title was actually indicative of what's discuss in the blog post. OP trying to attract clowns off the bat.

Yeah it has nothing to do with talking with women in public so much as not being an asshole. It's hilarious how it's still tripping people up though.

Slayven

wow that Talking to girls in public, civil or uncivil? thread, can't even post without some bitter dudes putting words in my mouth.

They love having your name on their lips, it is awe inspiring when you can occupy so much real estate in haters' heads. You are the female Lebron of Gaf.

Onemic

Kevin Cow won't even confront women because of me.

I'd give him a break just because he was suicidal 2 weeks ago. The guy has serious self esteem issues. He's just looking for excuses to validate his own insecurity and self image issues. If not you he'd make up some other shit to justify living in isolation form the rest of the world.

I'd give him a break just because he was suicidal 2 weeks ago. The guy has serious self esteem issues. He's just looking for excuses to validate his own insecurity and self image issues. If not you he'd make up some other shit to justify living in isolation form the rest of the world.

This is why I don't just call people pathetic/autistic/Etc. right off the bat. I had no idea KevinCow was suicidal.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No good can come from it, except to watch others try.

You look at all the people you've gone back and forth with online. Then look at the # of people who met you halfway. Then look at the people who actually turned around completely.

Yeah.

No.

Onemic

You look at all the people you've gone back and forth with online. Then look at the # of people who met you halfway. Then look at the people who actually turned around completely.

Yeah.

No.

I've had my opinion changed by gaf on a number of different issues. It's just that people usually don't like biting that L, so they never admit they're wrong even if they know they are. I'm pretty sure there are a few people who have had their opinions changed on certain subjects, but just never admitted they were in the wrong when being called out.

Yeah.

No.

I've changed some minds when it comes to little things. I recall a thread a couple years ago about blaming women for harassment based on their dress. I was in the minority battling quite a bit of victim blaming. I don't see that thread going down the same way.

Slayven

Yeah.

No.
My internet days started out in some rough spots so I grew out of being right all the time. I mean I was in on a 300 post thread where a dude tried to argue air isn't matter.

G-Fex, do I dare ask what bet you lost to get that avatar of what looks like CM Punk in a fur suit?

You'd think you learn from Beef's Cena avatar not to bet against A Pretty Panda.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I still don't know where all the hate towards Amirox comes from.

I totally get it. Amirox goes out of his way to be an asshole on a regular basis, and he was a mod for a long time. Take somebody you don't like, add a little bit of power they have over you, and voila! Instant hate smoothie!

G-Fex

G-Fex, do I dare ask what bet you lost to get that avatar of what looks like CM Punk in a fur suit?

You'd think you learn from Beef's Cena avatar not to bet against A Pretty Panda.

Marvel vs. capcom games are bulllshit.

fuck fighting games.

fuck fuck fucking

Onemic

Marvel vs. capcom games are bulllshit.

fuck fighting games.

fuck fuck fucking

This is why I don't play UMvC3

I totally get it. Amirox goes out of his way to be an asshole on a regular basis, and he was a mod for a long time. Take somebody you don't like, add a little bit of power they have over you, and voila! Instant hate smoothie!

I wasn't as active when he was a mod, but he did simmer down quite a bit after that whole demodding situation.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I can tolerate 2 of those. All three, and I might go full heel.

I kinda miss Dragona for one reason.

Every once in a while somebody would make a dumbass "LOL women can't drive!" thread, and you knew suckers were gonna reap the whirlwind.

You could feel her coming, see the shockwaves in your cup like Jurassic Park and shit.

Every once in a while somebody would make a dumbass "LOL women can't drive!" thread, and you knew suckers were gonna reap the whirlwind.

You could feel her coming, see the shockwaves in your cup like Jurassic Park and shit.

tumblr_m85nu8siIu1qcb58yo1_500.gif

zero_suit

It was fantastic.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

It was amusing at first, but she started banning on crazy shit. Don't know if they were by her hands or lyres, but it was ridiculous. Id rather deal with riskychris and shan.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I post more on Gaming than OT so I just stay out threads like that. But I read them. And I am very surprised on some of the replies I see

same, I just lurk OT to see whats going down and leave when posters start upping each other in ridiculous rhetoric. It's good to have different perceptions and opinions but people be posting them like they are infallible facts.

Onemic

Ive actually sorta drifted away from OT gaf in the last few months. Makes my life way easier to deal with, instead of getting raged at random bullshit a poster puts on the forum.

DominoKid

Gaming side makes my head hurt.

OT is funnier and a lot more sane. The sports topics are my favorite. Especially the NBA thread. Basketball debates in general are comparable to politics in bullshit levels. But they're the most fun.

Onemic

Gaming side makes my head hurt.

OT is funnier and a lot more sane. The sports topics are my favorite. Especially the NBA thread. Basketball debates in general are comparable to politics in bullshit levels. But they're the most fun.

so much salt doe.

Top Bottom