• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Hey fam.

I was just talking to my dad and found out my great grandmother was half Cherokee and half Irish.

She made it to 110! Though I don't remember ever meeting her (she met me, though). Good genes are good.

harSon

Banned
Hey fam.

I was just talking to my dad and found out my great grandmother was half Cherokee and half Irish.

She made it to 110! Though I don't remember ever meeting her (she met me, though). Good genes are good.

Damn man, I'm probably going to drop dead at 55. My family genes are straight trash.

Hey fam.

My great grandma lived to like 92 and my grandma (dad's side) lived to like 85 (probably would have lived longer if not for smoking and the smoker's stroke). My mom is 66 and isn't completely gray. Hopefully I won't get cancer though (dad's paternal side).

Nah, some of the people rolling by already got that covered
I'm bringing the freeze pops, though

freeze-pop-1.jpg

Too little, you gotta get the HUGE joints they used to sell for $1 each.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
My great grandmother is still talkin trash and poppin switches at 98. Grip like a kung fu master too.

ReiGun

with that sharp ass plastic you put in your mouth and cut like a mothafucka

19984792067063111_OdSOd24U_f.jpg

I have friends that buy these things every week. Every time I go over their place, they have like 40 or so in the freezer. They cut them open with scissors, which was so completely foreign to me when I saw it.

A.E Suggs

Hey fam.

Damn that's a long ass time to live. I don't honestly care to live that long though unless i'm still in shape by 65 that's as far as I want to go. When your that age there's nothing really left to do unless your in shape. Not to mention that I probably would have done everything by the age of 50 that I want to do out of life like see kids grow up,job I want,friends children etc. Well its not like there's gonna be anything like health to retire on when we get old anyway so it ain't like most are gonna live that love when we get old anyway lol.

Gonna cop Tekken tomorrow, pretty hyped. Anybody playing it?

Got it, suck at 3D fighters though but I wanted to support a good quality fighter so I caved in.

FreeMufasa

Where's are story Mufasa?

My gf will get here in 2 hours but I'm going out soon sonill type it up tomorrow morning. I think it'll be Friday night USA.

I was wondering. There's a lot of people I can't stand on gaf and the search thread you guys did for me instantly reminded of them. I think they'll be checking this thread but I don't want them to know. Would it be a problem if I wrote it up and pm'd it to you guys? And then u guys can then pm it even to those I forgot. If its a hassle I'll just do here.

I think I'll leave gaf again after tomorrow but I still wanna stay in touch with you guys. Who's on Facebook?

jaxword

My gf will get here in 2 hours but I'm going out soon sonill type it up tomorrow morning. I think it'll be Friday night USA.

I was wondering. There's a lot of people I can't stand on gaf and the search thread you guys did for me instantly reminded of them. I think they'll be checking this thread but I don't want them to know. Would it be a problem if I wrote it up and pm'd it to you guys? And then u guys can then pm it even to those I forgot. If its a hassle I'll just do here.

I think I'll leave gaf again after tomorrow but I still wanna stay in touch with you guys. Who's on Facebook?

I was genuinely concerned (in that I think people were getting worried to the point they'd call your parents), so I'd be cool with a PM.

Onemic

Join the blackgaf group!

I'm cool with pms

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, the there's the facebook thing.

Also, I was thinking about starting up a blackgaf IRC at some point.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I think u should just post it or what ever but if you don't I would like a pm as well

pm sounds fine.

i guess i should do that someday...

PM please. Your summary has had my imagination running wild. I think we can keep it in the family, but I gotta know!

I logged in just in the hopes I could get a PM of this story too.

Also, 'sup everyone. Anyone else drowning in schoolwork now that the semester's started back up? :x

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?

Shoot me a pm when you get a chance.

PM me mang.

Black GAF......Facebook Group? Better than a Google Circle!

Even though people fought against it, it looks like Frederick Douglass will grace the U.S. Capitol. His bust will make African American number 3 after Sojourner Truth and MLK (out of 181 total).

Top Bottom