• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

A.E Suggs

Me and the fam had a looooooong ass talk about me and my brother not believing Jesus

Never have Republican parents, ya'll

Doesn't matter really because there's just as many democrats that are Christians as well. You have to remember that there were probably more black christians at one time than any other race.
That and there's christians that don't believe in jesus at all so take that as you will.

Doesn't matter really because there's just as many democrats that are Christians as well. You have to remember that there were probably more black christians at one time than any other race.
That and there's christians that don't believe in jesus at all so take that as you will.

How can one be a CHRISTan and not believe in Christ. I'm agnostic but I lean atheist so I'm really asking how that would be possible.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
My gf will get here in 2 hours but I'm going out soon sonill type it up tomorrow morning. I think it'll be Friday night USA.

I was wondering. There's a lot of people I can't stand on gaf and the search thread you guys did for me instantly reminded of them. I think they'll be checking this thread but I don't want them to know. Would it be a problem if I wrote it up and pm'd it to you guys? And then u guys can then pm it even to those I forgot. If its a hassle I'll just do here.

I think I'll leave gaf again after tomorrow but I still wanna stay in touch with you guys. Who's on Facebook?

I might be a bit late for this, but when you are finished, mind dropping me a pm?

dondarm

Banned
^Now that PMs are being sent out, we now know who FreeMufasa likes and doesn't like

the great divide in the Circle of Life begins

feels badman.

But the circle of life is supposed to move us all :(

i didnt get one :(
SwvKa.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Idk experience shows you have to work hard to gain anything but dammit its who you know more than what you know as well. Good topic slay.

Slayven

I love your threads slay, it's subtle enough to bring out peoples true selves. I gotta step my thread game up.
We could all do with a training arc. I like threads that don't lead and just lets people say what they mean. That is how I compose my lists.

Because jesus isn't god, he's god son and they don't think he's necessary to get to heaven or so I've heard from them.

But then they are not Christian. They actually would be Jewish if anything. Because If they believe in the bible just not the new testament they would be Jewish.
Also some sects of Christians believe that Jesus was the physical manifestation of god and not literally his son. Either way somone claiming to be a Christian without believing in Christ is super dumb.
Its like being a Buddhist and saying you dont believe in the teachings of Buddha.

@onemic they wouldn't be Mormon either because they believe in Jesus they just have there wacko new new testament on top of it.

Top Bottom