• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Kreed

Mumei voluntarily wanted to be demodded I believe, and timedog sort of went on a mini meltdown in the cunt thread for some reason.

Also Satymandas got the perma hammer.

Mumei was the bestest mod ever. Guess being a moderator just wasn't for him.

I'm glad Mumei seems to be sticking around at least, as he always made great posts, especially in "controversy" threads. Seems kind of obvious why he stepped down though (unless it's just a big coincidence).

ReiGun

Mumei was my favorite mod. Dude dropped truth, and always really respectful and nice.

Saty was cool from back when I roamed SF-Gaf.

Gorillaz

who greenlit this Alex Cross bullshit?

im supposed to buy this motherfucker as an action hero???

B-b-b-but...he was in Star Trek
star-trek_288x288.jpg

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
neither imo although Esperanza's hair gives her the edge

edit: While I'm not trying to be politically correct or white knight; I wonder if topics like these alienate some of our sistas from posting here more

A.E Suggs

Its Hard to tell whos female on these boards sometimes, oddly enough when I think of females on gaming forums, black females are the last I think about as well. I really need to change my train of thought, its just not the norm from almost all the one's where I grew up.

Black-GAF if you elect me as your next mod I will hand out popeyes, sugary grits, and fruity pebbles to all of you

Not to dogpile, but fruity pebbles is terrible. Literally technicolor shit in a box. Is this what black gaf is actually eating? I have no opinion on popeyes or sugar grits, maybe those are a southern thing

Not to dogpile, but fruity pebbles is terrible. Literally technicolor shit in a box. Is this what black gaf is actually eating? I have no opinion on popeyes or sugar grits, maybe those are a southern thing

I enjoy Fruity Pebbles, but Black-GAF is split on what to put in grits. Some people like cheese, some people like jelly, etc.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Its not a bad thing by any means. I'd get all my stuff paid for, I just won't be getting paid to jump out of perfectly good airplanes or anything like that. Its entirely optional - I'm at the point where I need to stop treating this like a dreamjob and be practical about how I'll look in 10 years if I stay in. The difference between me and the next guy is that my body has taken a lot of punishment between 3 years of college ball and a Dodge.

I just really don't like the school environment in general.

Nakazato

So... I just experienced the 1st my 1st bit of racism in Georgia on my way to Atl. Was in chick fil a and this chick was askin everyone if they are ok. Me and my girl are skipped over. The my girl tells me shes getting stared down by this chicK.

A.E Suggs

So... I just experienced the 1st my 1st bit of racism in Georgia on my way to Atl. Was in chick fil a and this chick was askin everyone if they are ok. Me and my girl are skipped over. The my girl tells me shes getting stared down by this chicK.

Why was she asking was everyone ok?

Damn, you drained all the color out the American picture, but regardless, send me some of those Canadian Corn Pops

kix_pops_pops.jpg

THey look like tater tots

DominoKid

god all them cereals look gross. look like shit old people eat to keep em regular.

in other news, i realized that my mind is my own worst enemy.
too many negative thoughts in my head about school and life in general (nothing self-harming though, dont worry).
it probably doesn't help that i take people's comments & feelings about me in the worst way. you all can probably see that from my posts.
i wish i could go back to when my self confidence/image was through the roof because right now its so low and it really has been since i've been to college.

I just really don't like the school environment in general.

why not? i have my own reasons, but i'm curious of yours.

Onemic

god all them cereals look gross. look like shit old people eat to keep em regular.

in other news, i realized that my mind is my own worst enemy.
too many negative thoughts in my head about school and life in general (nothing self-harming though, dont worry).
it probably doesn't help that i take people's comments & feelings about me in the worst way. you all can probably see that from my posts.
i wish i could go back to when my self confidence/image was through the roof because right now its so low and it really has been since i've been to college.

I hear you brah, I'm the same way and it's why I totally let myself go in terms of my weight this year.

Top Bottom