• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

tumblr_m7ccr0ACnX1qevziqo1_500.gif

I'm fighting the good fight in that thread.

I got 6 minutes until Toonami...let's see if anyone can actually come around and be logical about AA.

Nakazato

the acting makes me think it is a parody.

The only reason TP is even i this movie is to try to blacks to see it... There were better actors to play this part.

On the note of american Racism

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=494728

Ill say this is worst thing ever. A Jewish school smh

It's not really the "rape" part that gets me, is just how people allow inferior products to fuck up their love of the original. You think I care that much that Lucas and Spielberg made a shitty Indiana Jones movie? Meh. I mean, it would have been sweet if it was awesome, but I still got the original trilogy on Blu-Ray, Indiana Jones is still the shit, life keeps moving.

It's like when that guy asks Alan Moore how he feels about all the shitty adaptations of his work, and he just points to his bookcase.

"Look, there they are. Still right there, where I left them."

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It's not really the "rape" part that gets me, is just how people allow inferior products to fuck up their love of the original. You think I care that much that Lucas and Spielberg made a shitty Indiana Jones movie? Meh. I mean, it would have been sweet if it was awesome, but I still got the original trilogy on Blu-Ray, Indiana Jones is still the shit, life keeps moving.

It's like when that guy asks Alan Moore how he feels about all the shitty adaptations of his work, and he just points to his bookcase.

"Look, there they are. Still right there, where I left them."

Doesn't really work the same with lucas though. The original trilogy doesn't exist in its original form anymore. So if you don't have the vhs or laserdisc copies, you're kinda fucked.

Spielberg originally fucked with his movies, too, replacing the guns from E.T. with walkie-talkies, but at least he realized the error of his ways for the Blu-Ray

"For myself, I tried [changing a film] once and lived to regret it. Not because of fan outrage, but because I was disappointed in myself. I got overly sensitive to [some of the reaction] to E.T., and I thought if technology evolved, [I might go in and change some things]…it was OK for a while, but I realized what I had done was I had robbed people who loved E.T. of their memories of E.T. [...] If I put just one cut of E.T. on Blu-ray and it was the 1982, would anyone object to that? [The crowd yells "NO!" in unison.] OK, so be it!"

Top Bottom