• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

harSon

Banned
I'm still failing to understand how having a 'relationship' with a racist that is not platonic is somehow counter intuitive to being racially conscious. Not only was I nienteen when this happened, but she was a fling on then side, a fuck buddy without emotional attachment. It's not uncommon for one's dick and brain to be out of sync, and similar to most men in this world, the difference in standards for who I'll date and who I'll fuck are completely different. I'd have sex with a Neo Nazi if she were attractive and was down to fuck.

You're lucky I don't remember the name of the forum you pulled this shit on Lol. And I swear this is like the 3rd time we've had this exact exchange.

I'm still failing to understand how having a 'relationship' with a racist that is not platonic is somehow counter intuitive to being racially conscious. Not only was I nienteen when this happened, but she was a fling on then side, a fuck buddy without emotional attachment. It's not uncommon for one's dick and brain to be out of sync, and similar to most men in this world, the difference in standards for who I'll date and who I'll fuck are completely different. I'd have sex with a Neo Nazi if she were attractive and was down to fuck.

You're lucky I don't remember the name of the forum you pulled this shit on Lol. And I swear this is like the 3rd time we've had this exact exchange.

I'll name it: The Bore. I have nothing to hide

My problem is you acting like some conscious, sophisticated guy when in reality you strike me as a fraud. Given your posts in most race threads it's not surprising to me

I spoke my mind, not gonna muddy up this thread much more.

harSon

Banned
I'll name it: The Bore. I have nothing to hide

My problem is you acting like some conscious, sophisticated guy when in reality you strike me as a fraud. Given your posts in most race threads it's not surprising to me

I spoke my mind, not gonna muddy up this thread much more.

Don't bow out just cause you fucked up.

I'm down to fuck racists. In real life, I make racial jokes until my mouth bleeds. And you know what? I use the word Nigga damn near 50x a day. So the fuck what, it's not like I'm brother Malcolm. You can think what you want about me, it ain't going to phase me none. At the end of the day, I had sex with a girl and you wasted your time on a forum pretending to be one. Ain't shit you can say to fluff that bullshit into something that's not straight up pathetic.

You honestly need to get off my tail, because you've been ridin' that shit for damn near 4 years now. I'd fill everybody in on what I think about you, but I'm guessing what I have to say wouldn't go over to well.

I'm down to fuck racists. In real life, I make racial jokes until my mouth bleeds. And you know what? I use the word Nigga damn near 50x a day. So the fuck what, it's not like I'm brother Malcolm. You can think what you want about me, it ain't going to phase me none. At the end of the day, I had sex with a girl and you wasted your time on a forum pretending to be one. Ain't shit you can say to fluff that bullshit into something that's not straight up pathetic.

You honestly need to get off my tail, because you've been ridin' that shit for damn near 4 years now. I'd fill everybody in on what I think about you, but I'm guessing what I have to say wouldn't go over to well.

Stop getting emotional and man up. I've questioned you in the past because of this issue among others, mainly race related. If you want to fuck with trash that's your business - but don't act like you're some conscious brother out of nowhere while enabling ignorance.

I've seen your pics, you can do better breh. Maybe pretending to be a girl could step your game up. It certainly hasn't hurt mine. Good night, negro

Satch

Banned
I've seen your pics, you can do better breh. Maybe pretending to be a girl could step your game up. It certainly hasn't hurt mine. Good night, negro

SHEMY.gif

Even in a beef, PD makes a compliment about a dudes looks. I can only assume if PD was in Biggie's shoes back in the day, the only thing he would be asking Faith is if Tupac looked good naked. And how big.

We already know that he wouldn't ask.

I'm gonna be bummed if Pac had a small dick. It would completely change my perception of him :(

Maybe I'll just not watch
Because multiple people have confirmed Biggie had a huge dick, and if Pac had a small one there could be the perception that much of his anger/inferiority complex towards Biggie/other rappers was due to that. Like a Napoleon type effect. And as a Pac fanboy I'm not ready to hear that shit

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd slay a klansmen's daughter with the quickness.

Then put on some Common Sense and Floetry.

lol @ GAF beef.

So I don't know if you guys haze at your workplace, but we sure as hell do at mine. We got this fresh faced 20-year old red head from NC in and put under my team. With the help of my 2 white subordinates (that are obviously in on it), I'm going to play the over-the-top racist black guy. The reason I'm racist? My white father and black mother got married in NC and the KKK hung my mother. Yes, I'm going to hell but this is going to be awesome. Or it will end very, very badly.

hypernima

Banned
lol @ GAF beef.

So I don't know if you guys haze at your workplace, but we sure as hell do at mine. We got this fresh faced 20-year old red head from NC in and put under my team. With the help of my 2 white subordinates (that are obviously in on it), I'm going to play the over-the-top racist black guy. The reason I'm racist? My white father and black mother got married in NC and the KKK hung my mother. Yes, I'm going to hell but this is going to be awesome. Or it will end very, very badly.

Oh man, please post those results after you do it.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
lol @ GAF beef.

lmao

zero_suit

lol @ GAF beef.

LMAO

lol @ GAF beef.

Operation: Racist Batman

BHZ Mayor

lol @ GAF beef.

lCm8k.png

lol @ GAF beef.

YOUTUBE

After reading many of your posts it is pretty disappointing finding out this news.
Wait, having sex with racists is wrong?
You can fuck the ignorance out of someone but you can't beat out the racism.

harSon

Banned
Lol, I'm still failing to see how having sex with a bigot is somehow detrimental to any of the positions I've championed on this forum. Casual sex is one of the most emotionally meaningless acts imaginable. There's no double standard here.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Don't see why you should get bent outta shape by something you don't believe defines you.

Don't stop on my account though.

sj_zps4e02408e.gif

Nakazato

lol @ GAF beef.

LOL

Lol, I'm still failing to see how having sex with a bigot is somehow detrimental to any of the positions I've championed on this forum. Casual sex is one of the most emotionally meaningless acts imaginable. There's no double standard here.

Ok. I really don't care enough to argue on the internet about it, but it's always shocking to me when I actually agree with PD about something.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So all this time yal thought I was joking about sleeping with racist women?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lol @ GAF beef.

this has so much potential to end badly... its like watching a looney toons cartoon and Wile E. Coyote just bought some new dynamite...

Top Bottom