• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

She is 29. Some women are obsessed with having kids before they hit 30. Me, I just wanna delay that shit as long as possible. One of my friends is preggo right now (25), I never get that shit. You haven't been an adult that long, say goodbye to your youth already.

studies show that having kids at a younger age improves the health of the mother and also the lifespan of the child and some women factor that in.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497337

tracey-jordan-nope.gif
Media is already pushing excuses for Obama losing.

Nah, it's not an excuse.

It's an attempt to race-guilt people into voting for him, just like the last election. "Oh, I don't want to seem racist by not voting for a black man..."
Trolls rolling into action early in that thread.

A.E Suggs

She is 29. Some women are obsessed with having kids before they hit 30. Me, I just wanna delay that shit as long as possible. One of my friends is preggo right now (25), I never get that shit. You haven't been an adult that long, say goodbye to your youth already.

I had twin girls at 17 come at me bro ;).
uh whats the equivalent of bro for females?

A.E Suggs

I just think a lot of people want to have them and get it over it. Its not like they don't love'em but raising them while they are younger is sometimes easier. Provided said person is out of school and has a job like you would even at an older age.

Use "broette", it sounds hilarious.
I might just do that, I need to hear how its actually pronounced.

I just think a lot of people want to have them and get it over it. Its not like they don't love'em but raising them while they are younger is sometimes easier. Provided said person is out of school and has a job like you would even at an older age.

I might just do that, I need to hear how its actually pronounced.

bro-et.

Bleepey

I fucking love you black gaf. Holy shit.

And gambit was a false simp. Yeah, he went super stupid for rogue only for her to run to a sugar daddy, but his pimp game was strong on females not named rogue.

Every guy has that one girl who made him do stupid shit. I remember in one of the comics Iceman cussed Gambit for being stupid over Rogue and that he will no longer be seeking advice from him about women

Slayven

Don't worry, there's a like a dozen other posters in this thread who thought the same thing.

But we will endure.

This reminded me. The original X-men was some simping fools. Even Beast lost his mind a bit around Jean. But they just upped and stopped and let Scott have her. I guess they all figured out she was Cray-Cray.

But we will endure.

This reminded me. The original X-men was some simping fools. Even Beast lost his mind a bit around Jean. But they just upped and stopped and let Scott have her. I guess they all figured out she was Cray-Cray.

I always thought Storm was the most level headed. Made her name all the more ironic.

But we will endure.

As much as Wolverine was my favorite, dude simped hard for Jean.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is going to sound really fucked but good looking people have to try less hard in everything or to please others, so when they turn out to be horrible lays I'm rarely surprised.

Its true.

I've seen too many people think that if they step into a bedroom looking beautiful that it should be "enough"

Well Rogue couldn't touch anybody for most of her career, Kitty Pryde was underage for most of it(although that didn't stop Colossus having the hots for her), Psylocke's last two loves Fantomex and Angel got killed so maybe she should just stop while she's behind..

Well Rogue couldn't touch anybody for most of her career, Kitty Pryde was underage for most of it(although that didn't stop Colossus having the hots for her), Psylocke's last two loves Fantomex and Angel got killed so maybe she should just stop while she's behind..

Colossus and Pete Wisdom were total pervs
okIAQ.gif

Slayven

Stacyx and Marrow never got any play.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Remember that time Colossus made Kitty orgasm so hard she phased through the floor?

Remember that time Colossus made Kitty orgasm so hard she phased through the floor?

That whole run was Whedon working out his fanboy love for Claremont's mid-1980s X-men comics. Wolverine went back to fuckin' with Scott about Jean, Kitty went back to little kid with big crush on Colossus, old school sentinels making a comeback, etc. Although that one Breakworld scene was fun

Astonishing_X_Men_21_Kitty_and_Pete.jpg

Astonishing_X_Men_21_Kitty_and_P-1.jpg

Imm0rt4l

Did you tell that nigga to squeeze the trigger?

Basically yes. I got in a guys face, goading him to do something, anything, so I'd have a reason to lay his ass out. He took my gentlemanly nature for weakness, possibly thought I was a Tom that he could walk over. I got real fucking hood, real fucking quick. His boys were actually amused as apparently this guy has had an ass beating coming to him for sometime.

Top Bottom