• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Nakazato

I was worried. I thought maybe you were in Detroit, or Oakland or Batlimore or The Lou or anywhere New Jersey.

If you were, I was going to say my goodbyes.
LoL I Lived in a DC/Md growing up i eould have been fine there at least lol

@DY im black they wouldnt have given a shit lol

Found a cheap hotel going to lay my head down soon

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
So that pregnant girl...

I went over to her place for the first time today. I didn't smash or try to because I knew better but she did ask me to move in.

So yeah.... no.
What did I tell you!

scHAM.gif

How do women deal with a simp? I mean good women not users and abusers.

Funny you bring this up. My gf got a text last night from her most recent simpy friend. "Would it be weird if I got you a present?" she responded, "LOL If its chocolate, no. If its a diamond, yes"

I hope he gets her Xcom, I really want Xcom. I'll settle for chocolate though.

Funny you bring this up. My gf got a text last night from her most recent simpy friend. "Would it be weird if I got you a present?" she responded, "LOL If its chocolate, no. If its a diamond, yes"

Pic of gf? She must be pretty hot. My girlfriend's simp buddies only take her car to get fixed and bring her food. She needs to step her Simpin' (Simp Pimpin') up.

Slayven

you should text the same question to work wife.

Pic of gf? She must be pretty hot. My girlfriend's simp buddies only take her car to get fixed and bring her food. She needs to step her Simpin' (Simp Pimpin') up.

I'll see if she's ok with that and let you know when I get home.

She geniunely doesn't want simps. She has always had an easier time talking to and hanging out with guys, but a lot of the guys take a pretty girl trying to befriend them as a greenlight to simp out.

you should text the same question to work wife.

Heeeellllllll nooooooo. She hasn't talked to me since Thursday due to me being away from my desk all day every day for a week. I'm going through files and it just so happens to be located next to her former boss' office and they had a huge falling out and she now refuses to look at him.

Been nice to just worry about work.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know that whole work harder than all of your peers and never see a promotion thing? I swear I'm feeling that way right now. Nevermind being the go-to guy for 2 different things outside of my job description, chasing down the asshole who just hit you with a truck should get you promoted on the spot.

/fuckthisshit

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You know that whole work harder than all of your peers and never see a promotion thing? I swear I'm feeling that way right now. Nevermind being the go-to guy for 2 different things outside of my job description, chasing down the asshole who just hit you with a truck should get you promoted on the spot.

/fuckthisshit
Not trying to ignore the implication of imbalance here, but have you tried suggesting a raise/promotion yet?

DY_nasty

Not trying to ignore the implication of imbalance here, but have you tried suggesting a raise/promotion yet?

Yeah. My previous promotion got held back for 4 months because of a commander (who's now out of the military [praise jesus]) being all kinds of wrong in the handling of my situation. I've been asking flatout, asking for expectations that they have of me, and asking what I need to "excel" at - and after 3 months of all of that, my give a fuck is out the door.

I hate being the go-to picture of "that guy is getting fucked over". Especially when its out of my hands.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Looks like you're getting recognized for your potential in all the wrong places and none of the right ones, DY.

lol, damn. something about bringing a girl food seems so much more simp than buying her shit. idk why. like they just drop it off and go back home?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah. My previous promotion got held back for 4 months because of a commander (who's now out of the military [praise jesus]) being all kinds of wrong in the handling of my situation. I've been asking flatout, asking for expectations that they have of me, and asking what I need to "excel" at - and after 3 months of all of that, my give a fuck is out the door.

I hate being the go-to picture of "that guy is getting fucked over". Especially when its out of my hands.

I think you need to take a minute and decide if having a father tied to the military is really the best thing for your unborn son.

DY_nasty

You might be right. I had an invitation to Italy get to me late this month and I'm really, really thinking of just beating down the door at branch to get the fuck out of this post. I'm in a worse spot than I was last year.
I think you need to take a minute and decide if having a father tied to the military is really the best thing for your unborn son.

I can't even

DY_nasty

And now my friends in Seattle and New York laugh and tell me how they went through 4 promotions in 1 year.

Tables are gonna get flipped before the end of this week.

And now my friends in Seattle and New York laugh and tell me how they went through 4 promotions in 1 year.

Tables are gonna get flipped before the end of this week.

Weren't you considering going the traditional route of school? Sounds like your current post and that car accident set you back a bit, are you going to be a career serviceman?

ReiGun

I know I'm 4 days late but this shit is awesome. I remember when the video first debuted I commented that he didn't even wait for the dude to get off camera before he swooped in. Vicious!

Brother was probably still in earshot and everything.

DY_nasty

Weren't you considering going the traditional route of school? Sounds like your current post and that car accident set you back a bit, are you going to be a career serviceman?

I was going to do the career thing but because of the shoulder injury and how the military is downsizing, I really doubt it. I love my job and I'm damned good at it, but this post is some bullshit. I'm just not sure how I want to go about college really... either go back to sports management/journalism or stay in military intelligence/*journalism.

I literally had someone tell me that "I give too many fucks" about day in day out work. This is from my leadership too. He was right though - You simply can't care that much and not develop a drinking problem out here.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
New hotness scale: How many seconds would it take for Joe to try and scoop up your girl if ya'll broke up?

i would set a trap. i would be talking dumb shit in public, wait for the captain signal to go up, and then catch that dude in the act.

lol, damn. something about bringing a girl food seems so much more simp than buying her shit. idk why. like they just drop it off and go back home?

She goes out to eat with the dude and her sister (who is married) and the guy just pays for both of them each time. I laugh more at the dude who picks up her car, takes it to get the oil changed, tune up and all that shit then drops it back off to her lol.
She said she's not comfortable with it cause I talked her up too much.
So let's talk about how average my girlfriend is.

Come on bra you can't do us like that. How about if we all posted our GF's? Beats the Post your gf thread because people usually don't give love to the black women in there.

Top Bottom