• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Damn..That's a hell of a package..

Go find you a hood rat and get those benefits .....

Girls around bases and hood rats are too up on the game thoooooo lol

no joke, more than half of the women i've met are already married/leaving a military marriage or know more about my paycheck than i do

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I meant to respond to Dy earlier. Don't be the work simp, I played that shit and got burned by it. Do enough every once in a while to look good on reviews, beyond that fuck them.

I take the day off of Gaf and shit always goes down. One day I am going to come back one day and find Bish and Blackace has overthrown Evilore, and proclaim Gaf as the new Nation of Domination.

As long as I can at least be d-lo brown, I'm cool.

Why isn't there one? Also why isn't there a guy gaf anymore, someone told me in the past there was one here.

There have been a couple which have been hysterical, left for dead or closed (the guy gafs). But there are a couple fitness/fashion oriented ones. Plus most of the forum, I mean really.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The whole reason I started following discussion in here is because there is a concentration of tight-knit discussion about interesting and funny shit.

I seriously doubt there would be the same camaraderie or interesting talk in a White Culture thread.

EDIT: I'm actually really interested in seeing what Disney does with Star Wars. Can't do any worse than the prequels so the only direction is up!

Imm0rt4l

What's a "Superman Returns?"

beats me.....

I've heard of Batman Returns though.

Oh, ya that caught me by surprise when I saw the news. I legit thought it was a troll article. I wonder how bad they'll make the next movie now that disney has them.

I don't know if you watched the crystal skull or last star wars trilogy. They can only get better.

Plinketts reviews am cry
maybe

So 1 out of 3 people in America are an ethnic minority. And Asian American, Hispanic, and African American populations are expected to grow at a faster rate than whites.

So in about a hundred years, will we be the majority? The Major-minority?

Slayven

The whole reason I started following discussion in here is because there is a concentration of tight-knit discussion about interesting and funny shit.

I seriously doubt there would be the same camaraderie or interesting talk in a White Culture thread.

EDIT: I'm actually really interested in seeing what Disney does with Star Wars. Can't do any worse than the prequels so the only direction is up!
Be less talk about chicken and Dy signing birth certificates.

Only 41% of Black men graduate from high school in the United States.

Just 22 % of Black males who began at a four-year college graduated within six years.

69% of Black children in America cannot read at grade level in the 4th grade, compared with 29% among White children.

Well, those statistics aren't as fun to read! Obama's America...

Slayven

My loins know no equal.

I assisted in the creation of 3 babies on the way to my car. DY, I got 3 new ones for you.
Workwife that fertile?

Dy at the club:

"Hey, yo baby need diapers?"

" I can pay a light bill AND warm similac. "

"You need a some prenatal vitamins? We can hit the PX and be back at the house in no time."

Dy at the club.

"Hey, yo baby need diapers?"

" I can pay a light bill AND warm similac. "

"You need a some prenatal vitamins? We can hit the PX and be back at the house in no time."

"Of course I know where the nearest Babies R' Us is, I got a membership card, I get mad points. Cashier know me by name, they call me Joseph."

"Baby these arms were made to swaddle."

zero_suit

Only 41% of Black men graduate from high school in the United States.

Just 22 % of Black males who began at a four-year college graduated within six years.

69% of Black children in America cannot read at grade level in the 4th grade, compared with 29% among White children.

Well, those statistics aren't as fun to read! Obama's America...

Jesus.

I guess the fact I graduated college in 4 years is some sort of miracle.

A.E Suggs

Same reason there isn't a White Entertainment Television

Well MTV was sorta that at one time.

There have been a couple which have been hysterical, left for dead or closed (the guy gafs). But there are a couple fitness/fashion oriented ones. Plus most of the forum, I mean really.

Something tells me i'm glad I wasn't around during those days. The search system here kinda sucks cause I can't find any of the old threads.

White culture destroyed two threads. I don't know if gaf is ready for it
I'm guessing it was republican centered only.

cousins

So 1 out of 3 people in America are an ethnic minority. And Asian American, Hispanic, and African American populations are expected to grow at a faster rate than whites.

So in about a hundred years, will we be the majority? The Major-minority?

A lot of the later generations of hispanics will be considered white once their families stop speaking Spanish.

Because we're going to co-opt this one once it's big enough.

tumblr_ltpbtxq5BG1qkmf5co1_400.jpg

These elections are bringing out the worst in people. I have a friend who works in a retirement home and she just posted on Facebook that two of her patients are voting for Mitt on an absentee vote and she is going to throw them away and not turn them in. I called her and told her that she just admitted to a federal crime on Facebook. I told her if a white person said the same about a Obama vote it would be hell to pay, don't stoop to that level and do the right thing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I've never had a syrup sandwich. If we're talking just syrup and bread, I'll pass.

It sounds gross but then again you have things like McGriddles and special kinds of pancakes, so maybe it wouldn't be if you put a breakfast twist on it.

Top Bottom