• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Old Lace

Argh, I just had a fucking awkward race-based moment. I was in the hospital with my good lady and we were leaving. We turned the corner to the lifts and there was one black guy getting into the empty lift. I was walking towards it without looking at the 'up/down' arrow, made eye contact with him and just as I was about to smile*, the missus said "come on, we'll take the stairs". She'd noticed the lift was about to go up and we were going down. Thing is, because of the way I'd been heading towards the lift it looked like we were swerving it just because of him and as we'd made eye contact, he shot me a quick 'fuck you' look. For some reason I kinda gave him a 'sorry' look that must have made it even worse. Just shit all round really.

*I always tend to make eye contact and smile at people in situations like that. Fuck knows why, I get it from my Dad.
This is some sitcom level type shit right here. :lol

Onemic

Argh, I just had a fucking awkward race-based moment. I was in the hospital with my good lady and we were leaving. We turned the corner to the lifts and there was one black guy getting into the empty lift. I was walking towards it without looking at the 'up/down' arrow, made eye contact with him and just as I was about to smile*, the missus said "come on, we'll take the stairs". She'd noticed the lift was about to go up and we were going down. Thing is, because of the way I'd been heading towards the lift it looked like we were swerving it just because of him and as we'd made eye contact, he shot me a quick 'fuck you' look. For some reason I kinda gave him a 'sorry' look that must have made it even worse. Just shit all round really.

*I always tend to make eye contact and smile at people in situations like that. Fuck knows why, I get it from my Dad.

image.php

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

That sucks man. But I've been in the exact same position before but not because of needing to go up or down, but because it was a dark parking garage elevator and my company was scared. Guy just shook his head and I knew I deserved to feel ashamed.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'll probably be in class or driving home when media outlets start declaring Obama the President.

Do any of you guys know if Stormfront has an app or mobile version of their forum. I don't want to miss a thing.

man you guys are bad influences lol. It didn't even occur to me but I might go to stormfront after Obama wins for the scott tenorman special ...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
GT: DY nasTy IV

I probably won't be in on Halo 4 until next week though.

Slayven

i feel like i may have asked this before, but is chimpout a real thing? thats such a ridiculous title that it sounds like its from a parody site.
I don't really know if it is parody. But it consists what you expect, folks that just want talk about big lips and drop n bombs. It amuses me.

Calcaneus

I don't really know if it is parody. But it consists what you expect, folks that just want talk about big lips and drop n bombs. It amuses me.
Those sites just annoy me, the only one I'll be checking out tomorrow is Stormfront. Those guys are the calm lifelong racists who will be seriously emotionally devastated if Obama wins. I can't wait for the walls of text.

akira28

I guess being racist is just an unscratchable itch to some people.

SmokyDave: learn the art of the power fist.

Slayven

Those sites just annoy me, the only one I'll be checking out tomorrow is Stormfront. Those guys are the calm lifelong racists who will be seriously emotionally devastated if Obama wins. I can't wait for the walls of text.

Yeah, Stormfront kind of scares me. They seem so levelheaded and methodical. Those are the guys you have to watch for.

Calcaneus

Yeah, Stormfront kind of scares me. They seem so levelheaded and methodical. Those are the guys you have to watch for.
They have a forum section dedicated to shitting on MLK. It sounds like something you would put in a parody of racists, but its totally for real.

They have a forum section dedicated to shitting on MLK. It sounds like something you would put in a parody of racists, but its totally for real.

The grandmother of a friend of mine once told her that MLK was "nothing but a troublemaker." That was the first time that her grandmother let her racism slip through in front of her.

Yep.

One thing that stayed with me from there was how one female poster described, step by step, how they could "breed out" the black race through interracial sex. That shit REALLY fucked with me for a while.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
so LL made a simp anthem with Joe out of the blue..... LL lurks here ya'll

the song

Bill withers "use me" is the simp anthem.

Yep.

One thing that stayed with me from there was how one female poster described, step by step, how they could "breed out" the black race through interracial sex. That shit REALLY fucked with me for a while.

Isn't that like a double ko? Or is it a dilluting black people until they come out like sicilians?

Yeah Chimpout is just stupid, over-the-top nonsense. Stormfront is that good ish that let's you feel the salt. BlackGAF and friends, if things get too crazy tomorrow we may have to activate Protocol B.

MothaFUCKER, the first rule of Protocol B is that YOU DO NOT MENTION PROTOCOL B

Lurkers are out there, man. If they start asking questions, we can be in some deep shit.

Yep.

That's not exactly a bad thing to give good/bad traits of black people throughout the world. but to get rid it..

smh

EDIT: that chimpout thing..

smfh

If I wasn't a god fearing person, I'd DDoS the shit out that site.

RedSwirl

Great minds think alike, I was going to use Stormfront and Chimpout as my go to election coverage.

Man I was going backwards through these posts and googling what the hell those sites are, wondering why you guys would go there for election coverage, only to find out it's just schadenfreude.

Fuck I wish I could find it. She laid out an entire plan for eliminating the black race.

black + white = black mixed

black mixed + white = white/black with (1/4) black

white/(1/4)black + white = white w/ the black "bred out"

It's basically how Obama is related to one of the 1st slaves through his mothers side.

If there are any Master Googler's out there help me out!

akira28

Yep.

I dare them to try. The caucasian women alone outnumber the entire population of heterosexual black males. Our dominant genes will prevail. And not in a hurry, either. They might even throw a few games, just to keep it interesting.

I dare them to try. The caucasian women alone outnumber the entire population of heterosexual black males. Our dominant genes will prevail. And not in a hurry, either. They might even throw a few games, just to keep it interesting.

That was the whole point of her plan. There is enough white women for every black male without even putting a dent into their general population. In only 2-3 generations theoretically I think it is possible.

Kreed

Fuck I wish I could find it. She laid out an entire plan for eliminating the black race.

black + white = black mixed

black mixed + white = white/black with (1/4) black

white/(1/4)black + white = white w/ the black "bred out"

It's basically how Obama is related to one of the 1st slaves through his mothers side.

If there are any Master Googler's out there help me out!

This might be a plan for a comic book, but in real life?

1) Racist would just move the goal posts/lighten the shade of the paper bag test aka 1 drop rule.

2) Most of these children are going to identify themselves as black. Heck even now, most black people in the US are "mixed" somewhere down their family trees and don't identify as anything other than black.

3) I'm assuming this plan probably didn't include Africans, Haitians, etc... that come over to this country?

4) This plan completely undermines the whole point of stormfront. How racist do you expect you and your offspring to be if you're sleeping/marrying/having children with your "arch enemies"? And what sort of message are you sending to your fellow racists if you're trying to keep racism alive and well?

5) Does some sort of indoctrination/brain washing happen in this plan that forces all black people in the US to only date white people and the resulting offspring from the white and black parents to only have children with white significant others (the Obama/John Punch situation)? Because if not, this is some hilarious level stereotyping here that every black person is going to want to date a white person over all other ethnic groups.

6) Does this plan also brain wash all involved into being faithful with their significant others/not have children with anyone other than the significant other of the other ethnic group?

7) How does this plan "provide" a white person for every black person? Are people drafted as single men/women into prearranged couples? What if the drafted person finds their drafted partner unattractive?

8) What about childless black couples that adopt/have children through artificial means? Does this plan include "white washing" their children?

That was the whole point of her plan. There is enough white women for every black male without even putting a dent into their general population. In only 2-3 generations theoretically I think it is possible.

Now her plan is even less of a plan.

9) Did her plan include killing off all black women/making them infertile? What would stop black women from going out and having children?

10) What would stop white men from dating anyone other than white women? Especially the many childless black women that would be the result of this plan?

I'm stopping here, because until I find out what sorcery is going to be used to fix just these 10 problems there's no point going any further.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Kreed your trying to logic out racist bullshit.... Its not worth the brain cells.

What's noteworthy is out there in the wilderness that is America is a white woman whose justification for loving the BBC is she wants to breed us out of existence....

it boggles the mind contemplating that part alone....

Top Bottom