• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

Just got home, you guys forgot to post the best pic of that girl:

tumblr_m7xyrqpLjW1rb0qb7o1_250.jpg

Lots of those photos look like they were taken in the Venice Beach area. In case any of you want to take simping to the next level, if you want to be the Emeril Lagasse of simping.
Time to go.

thor_takeoff2.gif

hype as fuck
iOpG3q7srH84m.gif

Fuck. Lmaooooo

you can't have a sexy women thread locked if there is only one!

EDIT: I didn't think I could I could look rile up Black-GAF so easily with one post.

#Dead at beef's post

tumblr_md73qjHfk21rb6ybjo3_250.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Lots of those photos look like they were taken in the Venice Beach area. In case any of you want to take simping to the next level, if you want to be the Emeril Lagasse of simping.

ha ha, nope. you guys can group simp if you want, im out.

Kreed

How long would a Hot Black women thread last

Longer than normal hot woman threads since some socially inept poster would show up in the thread complaining about how the women aren't attractive, aren't really black, have too much cellulite, throws out some "not new but new to me" racist term, or post a picture of Beyonce and says that's what a hot black woman looks like, turning the thread into a debate thread for a couple of pages until someone tries to get the thread "back on track" with gif of a woman shaking her ass and then the thread gets locked.

If that thread ever gets made, you have my sword.

Good goddamn, is that woman gorgeous. I'd want to see more dark-skinned beauties too, though...just saying.

SmokyDave

Facebook meltdown thread.

Wow, we forgot what racism is people. You better relearn.
See, that's how I read that post at first but I'm not so sure because I think Captainnapalm is black. Maybe he meant 'it's as bad as we thought' and just phrased it funny?

Does read like the opposite of what I'd expect though.

LowerLevel

How long would a Hot Black women thread last

How long before it turns into a "Blasian" thread, and by proxy, an Asian thread? Then an Asian with blonde hair thread, then blonde thread. Not really complaining either way, but it would disturb me to read people try to tell me what they believe is THE most attractive, when it's relative to ones personal beliefs and feelings.

But, in all honesty, am I grasping at straws thinking GAF may actually surprise us and make the thread pleasant?
Yeah, I know... =(

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
This post is almost as ridiculous as James Earl Jones role in Best of the Best

989BOB_James_Earl_Jones_006.jpg

Man, what are you walking about?

Coach Couzo said:
You've worked very hard. All of you. You've grown, as athletes and individuals. You've learnt a lot. We've ALL learned a lot. As Miss Wade would say; a teacher also learns from his students. Today, you have the chance to be the greatest martial artists in the world. It's up to you. If you give everything you've got, EVERYTHING, you'll be winners. That I promise you. You can be the best of the best.
I went on to punch three Koreans that day in Karate class. Granted, it was only in the chest, and during sparring, and light contact, but still... it was inspiring.

ReiGun

The Asian Women threads tend to hold out the best, I find. Of course, rather than derailing cause of morphing into White Women Appreciation threads, they get derailed because of accustions of being pedos and weeaboos and the fighting that follows.

SmokyDave

Just go to every Hot Women thread in the history of this board, and you've basically step foot into a White Women Appreciation thread.
Demographics, how do they work?

Shitty thing is, Hot Women Threads are a no-no regardless of what flavour of women get posted. It's lame because they really shouldn't cause as much trouble as they do. If you don't like what you're seeing, post something you do like. It ought to be that simple.

Gaygaf invading the ass appreciation thread was funny as hell.

We can't appreciate the human form without someone getting offended or made uncomfortable.

harSon

Banned
Demographics, how do they work?

Shitty thing is, Hot Women Threads are a no-no regardless of what flavour of women get posted. It's lame because they really shouldn't cause as much trouble as they do. If you don't like what you're seeing, post something you do like. It ought to be that simple.

The ones where white people only make up 16% of the world's people? Or do you mean the demographics of the forum? To which I'd levy one of my most raised points, the fact that racialized preferences in terms of sexual attractiveness, ie. refusing to find attractiveness within whole ethnic blocks, is incredibly ignorant.

SmokyDave

The ones where white people only make up 16% of the world's people?
Yes, that would make sense in the context of our posts.

Or do you mean the demographics of the forum?
Bingo.

To which I'd levy one of my most raised points, the fact that racialized preferences in terms of sexual attractiveness, ie. refusing to find attractiveness within whole ethnic blocks, is incredibly ignorant.
Try and force your dick to like something it doesn't like. Doesn't work, does it?

I won't pretend to dig black women anywhere near as much as I dig white women. Asian women do nothing for me at all. Redheads don't really float my boat either. Thing is, in an ideal Hot Women thread, none of that should matter. If people could refrain from commenting on the tastes of others and just post what they like, we'd all be living in a sea of tits. A sea of tits. I know we can agree on that being a good thing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I just love the female figure. I can't discount any categories be it based on ethnicity, nationality or religion. Preferences are fine but pre-judgement is too hasty and means I might miss out on greatness. I think a lot of people refusing to find attractiveness in certain categories are too hasty at best and ignorant at worst.

Overall I agree with you Dave, if people would leave their judgement out we would be able to have a hot woman thread paradise.

Except for the fact that the commentary and popularity of it might make female GAF uncomfortable. But that's another discussion.

Top Bottom