• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

That reminds me, wasn't there a hot male thread for a while too? What happened to that?

one of the biggest problems with hot women threads was that we couldnt have hot men threads [without straight men coming into the thread to steer the direction of posting for their own personal comfort]

there were dudes that posted in hot women threads a lot

so, because they had that experience, they thought they'd show up in the hot men thread to teach how to post hot men (???why??? lol)

and the people in the hot men thread didn't want their help... they just wanted to have their hot men thread in peace

They'd also report it the minute some man flesh was on display despite the hot women threads being nothing but tits and ass. Then duckroll or some other mod with a stick up their ass would close it despite the several hot women threads on the main page showing much more.

BHZ Mayor

They'd also report it the minute some man flesh was on display dispute the hot women threads being nothing but tits and ass. Then duckroll or some other mod with a stick up their ass would close it despite the several hot women threads on the main page showing much more.

What I don't understand is, if you're a straight man, why would you even click on a "hot men" thread just to complain about it? You know exactly what the thread contains.

What I don't understand is, if you're a straight man, why would you even click on a "hot men" thread just to complain about it? You know exactly what the thread contains.

Women don't understand what kind of pressure men are under when they openly drool over and praise unrealistic standards of beauty!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

because a lot of dudes are bitter haters with self image issues.

Irony. Double standards. Hypocrisy. The world would be such a better place if people would be less insecure about what they find attractive. It also wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of closet cases were the ones trying to get it shut down the most.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My GF doesn't even have a microwave in her studio apartment so she has to use an oven.

It's not too bad and often they taste a bit better because it cooks all the way through avoiding the usual microwave extremes of either 'hot as lava' or 'cold hard center'.

Speaking of soap operas, whats up with work wife?

I told you all I was on that project for two weeks which kept me from my email and phone.

She literally said nothing to me for two weeks. It was great. Chatted a bit the other day, most of us except her have a date which we will be let go. she said "just trying to get used to how itll be when u guys are gone"

Slayven

I told you all I was on that project for two weeks which kept me from my email and phone.

She literally said nothing to me for two weeks. It was great. Chatted a bit the other day, most of us except her have a date which we will be let go. she said "just trying to get used to how itll be when u guys are gone"

Bbbone...bone....bone

ReiGun

Always trying to start trouble.

2086789-doom_pulls_all_the_strings_super.jpg

we were discussing this very topic in the popgaf chat a while back, and Koodo (or Crumpet) dug up one of the old man threads. there were dudes in it trying to tell people how to post their hot men, because they're experienced in this kind of stuff or some dumb shit like that (one of them was spindashing)
Yes. I remember that, actually.

I wasn't trying to shit up the thread or whatever it is, I was honestly trying to help at the time because there was a few sexy girl threads at the time and I did contribute to them and tried to steer people away from posting too risque things so that the threads would last longer, and it did help.

Sorry if it seemed as if I was shitting the thread up. Next time I'll just stay away.

Top Bottom