• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Nakazato

Naw, you're a special case

kunta-kinte.jpg

"where dem sugary grits at massa"
Oh god damn

At night I dream of a post-racial, post-simpidemic America. It's beautiful, people are judged by the content of their character, not the contents of their thirsty karaoke catalogue.

Slayven

Always had the feeling that the proponents of class-based admissions knew that it would lead to less diversity. It would be a wasted thread though, because they really do not care about it. The thought of undeserving blacks getting into better schools than them is the animus of their ire, a system that leads to less blacks is a nice little windfall.
I love AA threads for the numerous stories of a minorities getting spots over more deserving people.

Naw, you're a special case

kunta-kinte.jpg

"where dem sugary grits at massa"

I said goddamn.

Maybe a hair above average.

fuck man.

We need to learn how to infuse these men with some self-confidence. Some balls. Something, I don't know what. Maybe we need to take them to the gym. These simps are ruining it for everyone and the sad part is these chicks don't even want them.

fuck man.

We need to learn how to infuse these men with some self-confidence. Some balls. Something, I don't know what. Maybe we need to take them to the gym. These simps are ruining it for everyone and the sad part is these chicks don't even want them.

How are they ruining it though? They just make like easier for me. While they're big simpin' spendin' cheese, it paints a nice contrast I think. But then again I'm not a good person.

harSon

Banned
fuck man.

I can't even talk considering I was guilty of it two years ago.

After the ordeal, I came to the conclusion that pussy ain't that important, and I'd rather jerk it than be someone's bitch. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer to have it in my life and I'm not going to put a break on my pussy pursuit, but from this point on, I'm just going to weather the dry spell if it gets to that point, and keep on keepin' on.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Man question is white knighting as bad as simping cause I use to white knight hard until I realized loving them hoes left me no endo to smoke (true story)

White knighting might as well be a sub category. Never again with that shit

but see, a White Knight might not even be trying to get a chick. He can just be there cock-blocking, defending her "honor", etc. I really think it's a parallel thing in practice.

Every simp is a White Knight, but not every White Knight is a simp. If that makes sense.

but see, a White Knight might not even be trying to get a chick. He can just be there cock-blocking, defending her "honor", etc. I really think it's a parallel thing in practice.

Every simp is a White Knight, but not every White Knight is a simp. If that makes sense.

Simps probably get a taste here and there, what do White Knights ever get?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Minus exceptions, for the most part the practices are the same. Making her feel like you will be there for her, attempting to fight off dudes for her, doing basic joe level shit. So sub category still fits

<-------------------------- My girl is being simped as we speak, I blame the dimples he saw them and was hooked. I should probably intervene at some point. She showed me the messages he sent Dude is using the classic "he cant do the things I can do for you baby" approach. I have he's entire playbook I'll keep you guys posted on his next move.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
<-------------------------- My girl is being simped as we speak, I blame the dimples he saw them and was hooked. I should probably intervene at some point. She showed me the messages he sent Dude is using the classic "he cant do the things I can do for you baby" approach. I have he's entire playbook I'll keep you guys posted on his next move.

that joe bull. he has people believing in that shit

Top Bottom