• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Infinite

tumblr_mdre84UD3g1re9b1ao1_500.jpg

Nas one the battle. That's all that matters

You can think Obama's ugly and not be bigoted.
Absolutely. However, where people are making lighthearted jokes on Romney's disheveled look, and you blast in with "but he's not ugly like Obama!", my scientific curiosity will be lit. Plus when asked, the reply was, "his clothes."

: /

i gotta agree with the "fuck watermelon" sentiments. my mom grew up on a mango farm so we are a hardcore mango family. accept no lesser fruits.

i was born in the caribbean and mangoes are my shit. i remember sneaking into neighbors yards and liberating ripe manoges from their inevitable future of falling on the ground and going to waste.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY IN MY LIFE

damn, even spin can't rep that one

Nas one the battle. That's all that matters

Nas fans kinda remind me of Al Bundy. They both did something impressive (4 TDs in one game/Ether), but they'll never pass up a chance to remind people of it all the time.

So you know what? Nas won. I'll admit it. And to the victor go the spoils: Kelis, child support payments, some forgettable albums. Awesome. What did the loser get? Albums that people will still be talking about a decade from now, BEYONCE, a clothing/media empire...

Damn, Nas beat the FUCK out of Jay, mirite?

Slayven

Nas fans kinda remind me of Al Bundy. They both did something impressive (4 TDs in one game/Ether), but they'll never pass up a chance to remind people of it all the time.

So you know what? Nas won. I'll admit it. And to the victor go the spoils: Kelis, child support payments, some forgettable albums. Awesome. What did the loser get? Albums that people will still be talking about a decade from now, BEYONCE, a clothing/media empire...

Damn, did a Nas Stan fart in your face today?

Onemic

Ima let you finish but Illmatic is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time!

Every hip-hop fan will remember Illmatic. That's really not up for debate or anything like that.

Jay has classics under his belt too. Lyrically, I'll say that Nas won the beef. As for everything else, well Jay is the Final Boss of hip-hop...

Imm0rt4l

onemic
one hot post every ten-thread average
(Today, 09:07 AM)

onemic
LAAAAME!

A few pro-Nas ones

onemic
Sad day for the Roc

onemic
Went far, very vulgar

onemic
Mixed with 151, One sip'll make a Nika flip

Damn.....

If you saw her in person and she was wearing some tight ass pants you would look too.

There's a difference between enjoying a fat butt and pulling out your wallet after you see one.

yeah, Jay gets all that and every time people talk about his albums, his wife, his kids, his money, etc, someone will eventually say that Nas still won.

Jay-Z got a lifetime supply of Popeyes in his marriage. If that's not winning, I don't know what is.

it's only winning if you're too poor to afford it.

I have no idea what that is. Would I regret saying yes?

white chick with a nice booty... there would be jpgs

I didn't even click on dat mothafucka. FullTimeStruggle probably in there handing out recipes and shit. "These go great with a side of sugary grits!"

LowerLevel

WTF.....

It's a Cleaning Product and a Beverage powder......

Something is horribly wrong with that combination.....

They come in small packets, but are highly concentrated to make like 3-5 gal. So if you use the lemon "flavor" (citrus) in a smaller bucket, it becomes a "cleaning agent". But, essentially, it is still heavily concentrated Kool-Ade...

abuC

Whooties. The Black Man's Kryptonite.

I went to HS with a lot of white girls, and I always gravitated towards the Dominican, Puerto Rican and Brazilian girls at my school. Kind of hard to notice white women when you're surrounded by Latin American talent.

PO: Oh, Christ. That was the third Blade movie. And there’s a scene where Blade goes in and confronts this guy for harvesting humans. That scene was supposed to be the whole basis of the film. Blade is fighting for the last shred of humanity. But they thought that it was just so fucking grim, so they decided to just have Blade fighting Dracula. It was just one of those; it was a very troubled production. Wesley [Snipes] was just fucking crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set—they let everyone pick their own clothes—there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word “Garbage” on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him.

But he comes on and goes, “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist motherfucker!” And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer.

blade%20gallery%2010.jpg

Top Bottom