• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

FreeMufasa

Fucking facebook simps man.

Just saw some black dude get killed. Japanese 'wannabe ghetto' chick posted how she misses military dick since they've been on a curfew. This guy said she shouldn't date military guys since they always leave and guys like him are always here. She said.

"Fuck you, what do you kno about me. I want a REAL American American. Not a Japanese American"

I'm still dying here. Poor simp got called Japanese American :lol

Fucking facebook simps man.

Just saw some black dude get killed. Japanese 'wannabe ghetto' chick posted how she misses military dick since they've been on a curfew. This guy said she shouldn't date military guys since they always leave and guys like him are always here. She said.

"Fuck you, what do you kno about me. I want a REAL American American. Not a Japanese American"

I'm still dying here. Poor simp got called Japanese American :lol

Probably cried himself to sleep whacking it to her wall photos.

VWLLT.png

I spit out my drink

Hate...watermelon?

I mean, there are definitely superior melons (honeydew has the melon game on smash)...but watermelons are still delicious.

Y'all are crazy, mayne.

BHZ Mayor

onemic
Smarten Up
(Today, 09:07 AM)

onemic
He don't want it wit Hov. NOOO!

onemic
Full Court Basketball

onemic
Does he bust his guns?

onemic
You made it a hot song, I made it a hot username

Damn that picture. Now I want some fried chicken (not sure if I should cook it or get some Popeyes)

I'm with you. Watermelon is fucking juicy when ripe. Don't want to put that chemical shit, that is Kool-Ade, near my lips. Reminds me of Bug Juice from the Navy. Same shit we cleaned fire hose connections and nozzles with because it ate away EVERYTHING!

WTF.....

It's a Cleaning Product and a Beverage powder......

Something is horribly wrong with that combination.....

harSon

Banned
Dressing when it's good. But so many people fuck it up.

All this time I thought dressing and stuffing were the same thing, except one's cooked inside the turkey and the other separately?

And Watermelons aight, but it's all about that Honey Dew, and to a lesser extent, cantaloupe. Too bad I'm allergic to melons in general....

All this time I thought dressing and stuffing were the same thing, except one's cooked inside the turkey and the other separately?

And Watermelons aight, but it's all about that Honey Dew, and to a lesser extent, cantaloupe. Too bad I'm allergic to melons in general....

yeah, i like watermelon, but honeydew and cantaloupe are superior

So a guy just called Obama ugly in the "looking good Romney" thread. I'm going to try and see if he's basing that off of "broad nose" and "big lips."

BHZ Mayor

onemic
one hot post every ten-thread average

onemic
LAAAAME!

A few pro-Nas ones

onemic
Sad day for the Roc

onemic