• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

PO: Oh, Christ. That was the third Blade movie. And there’s a scene where Blade goes in and confronts this guy for harvesting humans. That scene was supposed to be the whole basis of the film. Blade is fighting for the last shred of humanity. But they thought that it was just so fucking grim, so they decided to just have Blade fighting Dracula. It was just one of those; it was a very troubled production. Wesley [Snipes] was just fucking crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set—they let everyone pick their own clothes—there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word “Garbage” on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him.

But he comes on and goes, “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist motherfucker!” And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer.

blade%20gallery%2010.jpg

That human harvesting plot sounds a lot cooler than "lol dracula."

And LOL @ Snipes.

Onemic

PO: Oh, Christ. That was the third Blade movie. And there’s a scene where Blade goes in and confronts this guy for harvesting humans. That scene was supposed to be the whole basis of the film. Blade is fighting for the last shred of humanity. But they thought that it was just so fucking grim, so they decided to just have Blade fighting Dracula. It was just one of those; it was a very troubled production. Wesley [Snipes] was just fucking crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set—they let everyone pick their own clothes—there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word “Garbage” on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him.

But he comes on and goes, “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist motherfucker!” And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer.

blade%20gallery%2010.jpg

Snipes be cray

DominoKid

there's kryptonite that isnt green?
learn something new everyday.

disclaimer: i always thought superman was corny as all hell. im a batman guy.

Zaph

I've seen a couple in NYC, but how common are blasians throughout the US? Here in London, you throw a stone and it'll bounce off half a dozen mixed race 'fros, but blasians may as well be unobtainium considering the chances of seeing one. Asians here just do not mix.

So...dude got drunk at company's open bar and started hitting on all the female co-workers and shit. Think he tried to kiss one of 'em.

Is he fired?

He one of the top producers for the company. He also wrote an apology letter, if that helps?

Maybe we can send him to some of sexual-harassment course >_>

*is working on an ethical dilemma essay*

Onemic

I've seen a couple in NYC, but how common are blasians throughout the US? Here in London, you throw a stone and it'll bounce off half a dozen mixed race 'fros, but blasians may as well be unobtainium considering the chances of seeing one. Asians here just do not mix.

Being from Canada I get no luck here either. I think I've only seen one in my lifetime, but a man can dream!

Dont worry blackgaf, when I go to Asia next year I'll fulfill the the mission!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Im in los angeles, and I think ive seen one in the wild.

harSon

Banned
They're all over San Jose, CA and things are only going to get better. We've got those hood Asians. Sensibilities of blacks in an Asian container. And they're down to fuck through color barriers, especially the Viets and Filipino women.

harSon

Banned
Maybe? Most of the Black/Asian couples I've seen, and personally been a part of, have been Black dudes and some type of South East Asian girl though. Chinese, Japanese and Korean are a bit rarer, so most of the Blasians I've come across have been Black/Viet, Black/Filipino, Black/Cambodian, etc.

Slayven

They're all over San Jose, CA and things are only going to get better. We've got those hood Asians. Sensibilities of blacks in an Asian container. And they're down to fuck through color barriers, especially the Viets and Filipino women.
Being called a n* in broken English is one of my turn ons.

hypernima

Banned
I went to HS with a lot of white girls, and I always gravitated towards the Dominican, Puerto Rican and Brazilian girls at my school. Kind of hard to notice white women when you're surrounded by Latin American talent.

That's a fkin luxury. I guess it is regional though, but I do and always will love em brown, yellow, puerto rican or haitian firstmost

DominoKid

lmao this sounds tragic.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Blasians are the true kryptonite. hardened and refined over generations to make it super effective on the black mans rational psyche.

Very true .... Very true ..... I even find myself attracted to older blasian women which is odd but I like all of them.

Also where is that wesley Snipes story from I want to read all of it. Also don't sleep on wesley I aways thought he used the most deadliest looking kung fu in the movies back in the 90'd

Nakazato

According to this new documentary about this serial killer. He confessed that he killed Nicole and Ron... SO I guess oj really didn't do it

Oj did that shit

Top Bottom