• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol wtf

we broke up. that baby wasn't mine to begin with. damn yal trying to keep a brother down

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I could've sworn I updated yal on that whole thing weeks ago.

If anything, she just distanced herself from me. I tried to see where things where at, she was indifferent, so I just moved on. She had a lot on her plate either way so its not like it was 'bad'.

BY THE WAY

do good (possibly shameless) things CD

"I remember the first time I stiff armed him and his mama, I knew he was special, the way he would never give up. Always gripping on my leg, if I couldn't break that tackle, no one can."

DY will be mystery man hinted at in the first act who shows up at the end of the movie clapping. DY Jr. rushes over to him, "Dad!?", but finds no father there. As always.

Onemic

DY's kid getting ethered:

Im just trying to give ya'll the bigger picture
Your pops DY was no gangsta
He was just another lost nigga!

untitled-1mrrc4.gif

Slayven

When Dy Jr stands victoriously over his broken enemy. That enemy will look him in the eye and say " you are truly your father's son".

In twenty years when DY Jr. is scoring 40, and single handedly winning The Bobcat's first title. Craig Sager is going to be interviewing him and he's gonna say "Your parents must be proud!" and he'll look into the camera and straight into DY's soul and say, "My mama is.....my mama is"

Top Bottom