• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Food -> Simpin -> Whooties -> Trolling the OT with race threads -> rinse, repeat

As long as it all comes back to the WHOOTY then we good.

Dude I was cool with from back in the day in HS who used to GET IT IN with the ladies, I mean hittin' cute chicks left and right. Hit me up on Facebook the other day and I saw he had the BUSTED fat white baby momma. Made me so sad, dude is a good looking guy..WHY DID HE GO OUT LIKE THAT!? FUUUUKKKK

Their kid is cute as hell though.

DominoKid

man that's how it goes usually

early peak early fall. (your buddy's scenario)
time your peak right and you're gold.
too late and you might miss it altogether.

Dude I was cool with from back in the day in HS who used to GET IT IN with the ladies, I mean hittin' cute chicks left and right. Hit me up on Facebook the other day and I saw he had the BUSTED fat white baby momma. Made me so sad, dude is a good looking guy..WHY DID HE GO OUT LIKE THAT!? FUUUUKKKK

Their kid is cute as hell though.

Did she look good before the kid? Having a kid can seriously fuck with some women.

Y'know, Fiddy said it best when it comes to seeing some people from school,

"Dammmn homie, in high school you was the mannnn homie, what happened to you?"

Many of the them cats peak at High school. Ah well.

And I always have to run and grab my Vita before heading to the toilet. Taking the piss and taking the shit.

FyreWulff

off topic, but, IT LOOMS

oP1bEl.jpg

mHgiNl.jpg

That KitchenAid mixer is 22 years old. I don't think it can die.

<-------------------------- My girl is being simped as we speak, I blame the dimples he saw them and was hooked. I should probably intervene at some point. She showed me the messages he sent Dude is using the classic "he cant do the things I can do for you baby" approach. I have he's entire playbook I'll keep you guys posted on his next move.

Simp update: He's now helpi.... doing her assignment, full blown SIMPtoms have taken effect

of all the toonami anime, tenchi was the one i always ignored.
shit i think i've seen more episodes of cardcaptor sakura and sailor moon.

sailor moon wasnt bad though...

I liked the first 5-6 Tenchi episodes.

Hated Sailor Moon, mixed feelings about Big O.

Gundam/Outlaw Star/Trigun/CB/Ronin Warriors were my shows, though.

And since I'm a few hours away from Thanksgiving, let me say there are few things sexier than a wife who throws down the kitchen the day before because she wants to play Borderlands 2 all day with you.

Imm0rt4l

Peaking in high school is one of the saddest things that can happen to a person.

word, unfortunately most everybody starts letting themselves go. I knew so many girls in college that showed me pics of them in high school and all I can think is "what happened?". One more reason I've become a gym rat.

Did she look good before the kid? Having a kid can seriously fuck with some women.

I honestly don't know her but you could tell it was more than fat from the baby. I looked for older pics but couldn't find any.
What's her credit rating?
lol
man that's how it goes usually

early peak early fall. (your buddy's scenario)
time your peak right and you're gold.
too late and you might miss it altogether.

Yeah but he still can do better. You are supposed to "Outkick the coverage" not take a safety!

Top Bottom